Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: Pacquiao Can Pick the Date; Want to Fight Him Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thurman: Pacquiao Can Pick the Date; Want to Fight Him Next

Keith Thurman is more than willing to work around Manny Pacquiao's Senate schedule. Thurman wants to fight the Filipino icon and however Pacquiao can make that happen, Thurman says he will accommodate the WBO world welterweight champion. The unbeaten WBA/WBC world welterweight champ wants to prove he is the best 147-pound boxer in the world, a goal that would require defeating Pacquiao (59-6-2, 38 KOs) and the winner of a May 27 bout between IBF champion Kell Brook (36-1, 25 KOs) and mandatory challenger Errol Spence Jr. (21-0, 18 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

get it!!!!

Comment

Manny, Thurman, and the Brook-Spence winner are clearly the top three guys at 47. I personally have Manny #1. Spence could change my mind if he shines against Brook. Either way, any combination of the three is fine with me.

Comment

"If Thurman wants the fight he should call his manager Al-Haymon to call me so that we can start the negotiations instead of talking to twitter like Donald *****!" - Bob Arum.

Comment

Thurman wiser than Garcia/Broner..............

I'm really shocked how Garcia/Broner turned down a guaranteed $4 mil with back end PPV revenue and instead fought Thurman for $2 mil and Broner fought a few others for significantly less. Not really sure whose helping these guys on that end but risk/reward/exposure there's nothing higher right now than Pac against a named opponent.

Comment

I can only see this happening next year if Thurman has three belts, dethroning the Brook-Spence winner. Then it would be too good to refuse I think.

Comment

Let's do it. Thurman -Garcia 2 and Pac- Horn winners face off . Winner fights Spence-Brook winner . vs. Loud mouth Khan for all the belts! I know it sounds good and sounds easy , but i bet we only get a couple of these fights.

Comment

This is why I like Thurman... A straightforward guy...

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  "If Thurman wants the fight he should call his manager Al-Haymon to call me so that we can start the negotiations instead of talking to twitter like Donald *****!" - Bob Arum.
                  LOL. Idk if this is legit or not, but respect to you if its made up or legit to Arum if its legit.

Comment

We know how this goes! Roach will say yes, Arum will say no! In this case, I would have to agree with Arum. I wouldn't let Manny fight Thurman, when I'm trying to make Pacquiao vs. Crawford! Thurman might as well fight Lamont Peterson, or wait for the Brook vs. Spence Jr. winner!

Comment

Working...
                    X