No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward's Promoter Hits Back at Kovalev For Verbal Jabs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Michael Yormark, who is Roc Nation's President & Chief of Branding and Strategy, had some choice words for Sergey "Krusher" Kovalev (30-1-1, 26 KOs) during their media tour. At the Oakland Marriott in Oakland, Yormark's fighter, Andre "SOG" Ward (31-0, 15 KOs), went face to face with Kovalev for the second time this week. Last November, Ward survived a second round knockdown to win a close twelve round unanimous decision over Kovalev to capture the IBF, WBA, WBO light heavyweight titles at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ward got this under control

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
      What we know, Ward feather fisted jabs wouldn't be shiiiit without his constant fouling and elbow throwing.

Unless you don't actually know what he's doing in the ring, you know he's a cheat. Period.
      so feather fisted that kovalev bear hugged him on the inside right away. fearing to trade punches with the smaller man. hes a punk and thrives off the bully mentality. he knows ward doesnt fear him and that makes him behave out of character. hes never encountered that before. and the only reason you hate ward is because he punked little g and exposed him.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
        uffff that one cut deep
        Yeah, that one hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by peplz View Post
          America is a great place if you like crack, prostitutes, fast food, corporate greed, racism and private prisons.
          True enough. Then again... you can get corporate greed and racism pretty much everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
            "**** ESB"

I lurk there everyday but never made an account. Is there any reason why you left that place? (its now called boxingf0rum24)
            I don't even remember, man. I put that as my user title so long ago. I don't think I ever joined that site. I think I was just showing off that I knew how to drop the F bomb in my user title.

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
            Yes, it was called a gentleman's sport for a reason.
            I suppose..

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
            Damniiiiit...
            I've had that sig for ages and everyone seems to enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by bluemax View Post
              What happens to Ward in the rematch if he doesn't once again get three biased judges who will give him rounds for simply not getting knocked out again or if he doesn't get a referee that lets him hold all night long and he actually has to box? Where does he go from here if he can't once again steal a decision? Will this mean real retirement or more fights where he actually has to fight and fight fair
              You're in the wrong Country.

Comment

Working...
              X