Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward's Promoter Hits Back at Kovalev For Verbal Jabs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He said ‘Andre wears a crown’. Actually Sergey, they are belts, you should know, I think a couple of them used to be yours."
    Oh god, who taught this idiot to talk trash? lamest **** i've ever seen

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
      Lol at Kovalev turning his face away real quick. People might say its cause he shook but no, he just knows if he keep looking at Ward's face a little longer he will punch it.
      exactly...... its really shamefull for these crooks run around with man's belts knowing they got a gift.... and that horse jockey looking scum he should be quite after the rematch he will be a t-shirt of the week! Kovalev will destroy Ward
      Last edited by MantisToboggan; 04-12-2017, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
        uffff that one cut deep
        i dont know who he is but that promoter has had me rolling on these pressers

using a genzu to cut deep

Comment

what kind of press tour stops in oakland? is oakland one of the major cities in the US that i was unaware of?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            what kind of press tour stops in oakland? is oakland one of the major cities in the US that i was unaware of?
            No its because thats where the smaller guy that just beat the bully, took Kitty Kovs belts, Kitty Kov got punked by dre during their last fight, watch the fight and see how many times the Bully started trying to grab and initiate a clinch when they got close.....because he ceded to Dre, that he would lose that way (fighting inside). So the bully mentally gave in. This fight Ward is gonna be all over him because now he will get close and make Kov fight going backwards or fight on the inside and get very winded and quit mentally and thats when the bully dies/get ko'd. Kitty is gonna be more tired this time because he didnt train as hard this time (he said he over trained last time) exerting more effort for a ko and will be feeling quite the punk role as Andre is pushing him around and making him look and feel as a ***** because he's constantly backing up and avoiding that inside action when he's promised to be mean and more hurtful with every punch he throws.....He's gonna get stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by bluemax View Post
              What happens to Ward in the rematch if he doesn't once again get three biased judges who will give him rounds for simply not getting knocked out again or if he doesn't get a referee that lets him hold all night long and he actually has to box? Where does he go from here if he can't once again steal a decision? Will this mean real retirement or more fights where he actually has to fight and fight fair
              Probably the same thing that happened the last fight...the bell rings and the referee raises Ward's hand in victory. How does Kovalev adjust? Ward will be smarter and make less mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by bluemax View Post
                What happens to Ward in the rematch if he doesn't once again get three biased judges who will give him rounds for simply not getting knocked out again or if he doesn't get a referee that lets him hold all night long and he actually has to box? Where does he go from here if he can't once again steal a decision? Will this mean real retirement or more fights where he actually has to fight and fight fair
                What would you post about this fight if not for all the excuses?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  Oakland, Ca is the home of Huey P. Newton and the Black Panthers. Oakland is the home of Andre Ward...

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
                    Lol at Kovalev turning his face away real quick. People might say its cause he shook but no, he just knows if he keep looking at Ward's face a little longer he will punch it.
                    Kovalev turned his head quick because he has been running around repeating what people say on this boxing forum about Ward being afraid of him. But when he looked at him he knew he was looking at a person that wants to punch him in the face and has absolutely no fear of anyone.

Comment

virgil hunter makes kovalevs whole camp nervous. the way he dissects them and bashes them in that smooth voice cuts deep. look how rattled they got when he mentioned john david jackson being absent. its a well known fact jackson has no power in that camp. he stays for the check. kovalev disrespects him nonstop. virgil will continue bringing this up and its gonna cut deep. hopefully on the rematch this fake boogeyman doesnt hold as much. i dare kovalev to exchange punches with dre in the pocket. i dare him. dre gonna knock all the vodka out his system with body shots.

Comment

Working...
                      X