Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weekend blowout seals the deal: Lomachenko is P4P's best man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Weekend blowout seals the deal: Lomachenko is P4P's best man

By Lyle Fitzsimmons - I made a decision on Saturday night. Or, to be more accurate, I confirmed a decision I'd already considered. Vasyl Lomachenko is the best boxer in the world. Bar none. And to those contrarian masses on social media who've suggested such a notion is either beholden to cable conglomerates or simply not as enlightened as theirs, I have an equally simple response. Screw you...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Based on the eye test, maybe. But the resume is still lacking. GRJ And Quitolas Walters are solid names but not enough for #1 P4P. Donaire was like #3 P4P when Rigo beat him and after that fight Rigo barely cracked the top 10 if at all on most lists.

Comment

in before salido doe...

Comment

Not so quick, P4P best ? Who has he beaten really? Big fan of the guy, his skill set will see him end up well within that range pretty soon, but IMO he hasn't put in the work to be considered P4P #1 over a guy like Ward. Resumes don't lie.

Comment

"Kneel" - what Lomachenko says to Rigondeaux and the rest of the peasants.

Comment

Lol, whut?
            Jason Sosa > Kovalev I guess...
            Boxing fans say the cutest things sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by d0peyyy View Post
              Not so quick, P4P best ? Who has he beaten really? Big fan of the guy, his skill set will see him end up well within that range pretty soon, but IMO he hasn't put in the work to be considered P4P #1 over a guy like Ward. Resumes don't lie.
              Who has beaten Ward?

Is Froch a so much better win than Walters or Russel jr?

Was his win over Kova a legit P4P win since most people thought he was outclassed?

I'm not saying Lomo is P4P the best, I'm just saying Ward isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Lol, whut?
                Jason Sosa > Kovalev I guess...
                Boxing fans say the cutest things sometimes.
                That's what you're doing.

Ward is not even P4P better than Kova based on that fight, so how can use it as a basis to elect Ward as the P4P king?

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                  Who has beaten Ward?

Is Froch a so much better win than Walters or Russel jr?

Was his win over Kova a legit P4P win since most people thought he was outclassed?

I'm not saying Lomo is P4P the best, I'm just saying Ward isn't.
                  LOl I hate Ward but his resume ****s all over Loma's at this point.

After Salido, Flanagan, & Garcia then Loma will deserve P4P #1

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                    LOl I hate Ward but his resume ****s all over Loma's at this point.

After Salido, Flanagan, & Garcia then Loma will deserve P4P #1
                    I don't hate Ward, but he hasn't beaten anybody relevant in the last 5 years except Kova by VERY split decision.

He has nothing to do near the P4P crown unless he outclasses Kova in a the rematch.

Comment

Working...
                    X