Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Orlando Salido must be the G.O.A.T. or someone is getting hyped way too much.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Everybody likes Lomachenko but yeah, there will be a divide very soon because I think there are some posters who don't like that Lomachenko is liked by every fanbase, they need to make some sort of segregation at all times. So there's a tactic i'm seeing that aims to do this, which is overhyping Lomachenko, saying things like he's better than Mayweather, better than Ward, better than Roy Jones (they haven't said Ward or Jones yet but at this pace it will happen). Notice they don't say better than Pacquiao, or better than GGG, or better than Kovalev. They aim at Lomachenko being better than certain boxers. This is intentional, it's to get people mad and fulfill their little racial warzone dreams they have in their heads of white vs black.

Don't pay any attention to it, Loma is a very good fighter, he's destined for greatness, but some fans are using his name for other agendas.
    I can see what you're saying

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post

Salido made Maidana look like an ultra clean fighter. There is no comparison, had Floyd been punched in the balls 5 times there would have been points taken and a DQ, let alone 80 times.

Maidana also made weight, Salido missed weight intentionally.
      I like how you totally disregard pep vs saddler

Mayweather was outweighed by ten plus lbs in both fights.... No excuses

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        I like how you totally disregard pep vs saddler

Mayweather was outweighed by ten plus lbs in both fights.... No excuses
        Mayweather arguably lost the first Maidana fight, it was pretty much as close as Loma vs Salido.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
          Floyd struggled in his second fight against a bum with 1 win and 4 losses named Reggie Sanders.

The same people devoted to hating GGG are now turning on Lomachenko....

I wonder why............

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
            Mayweather arguably lost the first Maidana fight, it was pretty much as close as Loma vs Salido.
            He arguably lost to those who wanted to see him lose

Maidana did not win all first 6 rounds.... Was lucky to win one after round 6

He clearly lost...closest card 7-5 mayweather....anything else was reaching

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
              Nobody made excuses for mayweather when jlc n maidana threw low blows elbows etc

He was at a size disadvantage too

He found a way to win
              Pep vs saddler was dirty AF but pep found a way to outbox a bigger An atg
              It was his second fight ffs, Maidana was mayweathers 46th fight and 18th year in the sport. I'm not saying he's an atg but it seems like people give this guy a harder time for challenging himself than if he took route of beating 20 bums and then won a belt.

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
                There is nothing wrong with losing, especially if you are taking chances.
                We have to get past the mindset that having a loss or 2 is a horrible thing.
                Agreed.

So let's all say together: Chocolatito lost to Rungvisai.

Comment

Originally posted by vman075 View Post
                  It was his second fight ffs, Maidana was mayweathers 46th fight and 18th year in the sport. I'm not saying he's an atg but it seems like people give this guy a harder time for challenging himself than if he took route of beating 20 bums and then won a belt.
                  Regardless #1 PFP is premature

Comment

Originally posted by vman075 View Post
                    Ive never given loma a hard time

Mfer is legit....only a fool would argue otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Everybody likes Lomachenko but yeah, there will be a divide very soon because I think there are some posters who don't like that Lomachenko is liked by every fanbase, they need to make some sort of segregation at all times. So there's a tactic i'm seeing that aims to do this, which is overhyping Lomachenko, saying things like he's better than Mayweather, better than Ward, better than Roy Jones (they haven't said Ward or Jones yet but at this pace it will happen). Notice they don't say better than Pacquiao, or better than GGG, or better than Kovalev. They aim at Lomachenko being better than certain boxers. This is intentional, it's to get people mad and fulfill their little racial warzone dreams they have in their heads of white vs black.

Don't pay any attention to it, Loma is a very good fighter, he's destined for greatness, but some fans are using his name for other agendas.

Great post. These guys try to use Lomachenko, GGG and Kovalev as "ammunition" to pay back "Floyd fans". Don't buy into it though. They are all incredibly talented fighters who are great for boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X