Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Mayweather have lost to Salido in his second pro fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes, obviously. But he wasn't 26 years old and had 300 less amateur fights, so it's a bit of an unfair comparison.

Comment

A 25 year old Mayweather would

Comment

Most fighters would. The guy is too tough, too willing to bend the rules and has over fifty fights under his belt including numerous belt holders and some hall of famers. Loma actually won IMO, but it would too much to chew for most boxers in their second fight. It's okay. He had balls to do it and I think he genuinely learned from it. He looks way better now.

Comment

Loma got screwed in that fight so that lost should have an asterisk on it. I consider Loma undefeated in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            Barely anyone here seen the fight loma got screwed point blank he didn't lose.
            It bugs me a lot about boxing. Most people just check records on wikipedia or boxrec. Salido should have been DQ'ed for low blows, and was fighting dirty the whole fight. The fight was razor thin as wel, could have gone either way.

WHy is salido running scared of lomachenko? People need to stop bringing up Salido

Comment

Everyon beats Floyd on boxingscene until he wins and then the excuses roll in. Stop comparing him to Floyd it's ******. Floyd toys and KO Salido I don't care if its his first or last figh. wtf type of dumb question it is. Everytime a Euro fighter makes a little noise y'all swear people scared of them or that they better than everyone GGG,Kovalev,Mcgregor, Lomachenco. No way a cheating BUM with 13 losses and 4draws could even last 4 rounds with floyd.Salido been knocked out by so many bums it's pitiful.******ed question.Very EASY KO for floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                Loma got screwed in that fight so that lost should have an asterisk on it. I consider Loma undefeated in my book.
                "No matter how...you...cut it, slice it or weigh it, he lost to Orlando Salido." -- Floyd

I like Loma, but call it for what it is.

Comment

Working...
                X