Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lamont Peterson is Aiming For Keith Thurman Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe a good bat but if Peterson gets into his Mobility or defensive mode he's just boring as Thurman he would have to come out and be the aggressor to take the title and then it would be a very good bout...

Comment

I like the fight. Petersen will be a good Style to test Thurman. Thurman will learn from this fight win or lose. Im leaning towards Thurman though

Comment

Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
        I'd love to see this fight as well. Toss up fight to me, haven't seen Thurman look exceptional (though he's getting big ws) in a while now.
        I can see Peterson giving Thurman a very tough time indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Is he on steroids this time?
          Of course! You know it doe. But it's just a prescription cream, my bad, I mean pellets that dissolve under his arm. He's got low testosterone again. lol

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
            Of course! You know it doe. But it's just a prescription cream, my bad, I mean pellets that dissolve under his arm. He's got low testosterone again. lol
            Black fighters don't cheat !!!!!

Comment

and what exactly has peterson done to deserve this fight?

Comment

Can't say I'd be excited for this fight as I don't think it'd be very entertaining, but I do think it'd be competitive cuz it'd be a bad style matchup for Thurman that could be a close one & with some upset potential. And with the title circus situation its a fight that'll likely happen sooner or later so might as well be sooner for staying actives sake, for both guys.

Comment

I like this fight but Peterson might be following Thurman all night.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Black fighters don't cheat !!!!!
                    🤗 my bad bro. 😂

Comment

Great fight. Get it done. I want to see how Thurman deals with Petersons inside attack

Comment

Working...
                      X