No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vasyl Lomachenko Punishes and Stops Jason Sosa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
    Scared pussie like I thought. As far as the bet... When Spence wins I own your fuucking account. You are no longer welcome on this site. If Brook wins I fall back.

We have to make this legit. I will reach out to the Mods I know they take bets on this site. I can't wait to end your account.
    Pay for my flight and I'll come, alternatively come to the UK?

And yeah go ahead, speak to the mods

Comment

• Originally posted by Poppo168 View Post
      Pay for my flight and I'll come, alternatively come to the UK?

And yeah go ahead, speak to the mods
      I can easily pay for your flight. That's not the problem. If I pay for your flight and you didn't show up is the real issue. I already think you're a pussie so there is no way I will trust that if I paid for you that you would actually show. On the contrary if you did come to Minneapolis, MN and we did set it up and you really did come I will greet you.

But taking your account at this point is just as good. I'm reaching out to the mods now.

Comment

I can easily pay for your flight. That's not the problem. If I pay for your flight and you didn't show up is the real issue. I already think you're a pussie so there is no way I will trust that if I paid for you that you would actually show. On the contrary if you did come to Minneapolis, MN and we did set it up and you really did come I will greet you.

But taking your account at this point is just as good. I'm reaching out to the mods now.
        Free holiday, get to make you my bítch, sounds great to me. Too pússy though, just as I thought..

Get it set up then

Comment

Free holiday, get to make you my bítch, sounds great to me. Too pússy though, just as I thought..

Get it set up then
          You won't do shyt f@ggot. You can come here I will knock your fuucking block off take your head off your fuucking shoulder. If you think shyt is sweet bytch come to Minneapolis.

We can set this up. I promise if you come you will not return home in the same shape you came and that is a promise.

Comment

You won't do shyt f@ggot. You can come here I will knock your fuucking block off take your head off your fuucking shoulder. If you think shyt is sweet bytch come to Minneapolis.

We can set this up. I promise if you come you will not return home in the same shape you came and that is a promise.
            I can tell you're a skinny teenager from your angsty personality, wouldn't even be difficult.

Set up this bet yet you emotional bítch?

Comment

I can tell you're a skinny teenager from your angsty personality, wouldn't even be difficult.

Set up this bet yet you emotional bítch?
              You must be outside your fuucking mind if you think I'm some little dude. I would upload pictures of me boxing and working out but your f@ggot ass might like it. I'm solid as fuuck don't bytch up now. Good news f@ggot I arranged something through a friend from Delta.

Looks like we could plug a situation. They can get you a stand by pass to fly with only paying for the tax exchange rate. I need your name and information - Once I get that and you commit to coming set a date up and I will give you the referral name and make sure it is Delta.

Now we actually have this situation getting worked out all you have to do is not bytch up f@ggot. Submit that information I need solid proof, concrete proof and you will get a free flight here. Let's set up it bytch... You done wrote a check I hope your punk ass is ready to cash.

Comment

You must be outside your fuucking mind if you think I'm some little dude. I would upload pictures of me boxing and working out but your f@ggot ass might like it. I'm solid as fuuck don't bytch up now. Good news f@ggot I arranged something through a friend from Delta.

Looks like we could plug a situation. They can get you a stand by pass to fly with only paying for the tax exchange rate. I need your name and information - Once I get that and you commit to coming set a date up and I will give you the referral name and make sure it is Delta.

Now we actually have this situation getting worked out all you have to do is not bytch up f@ggot. Submit that information I need solid proof, concrete proof and you will get a free flight here. Let's set up it bytch... You done wrote a check I hope your punk ass is ready to cash.
                You 'would upload' but you aren't going to because you're a little bítch.

What personal information do you need you cùnt? And I want your information and 'solid proof' of that too.

Comment

You 'would upload' but you aren't going to because you're a little bítch.

What personal information do you need you cùnt? And I want your information and 'solid proof' of that too.
                  Shut your f@ggot ass up pussie. I need your full name- email address, date of birth, a profile to match something I can verify. And away to communicate f@ggot. Give me your fuucking information I will put you on that list and it's ass whipping season after that.

I know your f@ggot ass will not show up or lie about your information pussie. And if you grow a pair nuts you will see me in person and I can show your punk ass better than I could tell you f@ggot

Comment

..... Spence.. PFP... now you look stupid
                    Spence TAP that ass... PUSSIE MAN DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Spence TAP that ass... PUSSIE MAN DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Hahaha this is the saddest shít I've ever seen, I forgot you'd even existed. Well done to Spence

Comment

Working...
                      X