Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Team Golovkin Always Talk About Me, I Don't Mention Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    "I will make 0 concessions for GGG" - Ward

He won't negotiate. it's as clear as your ****sexuality.

Ward ducked.

end of story.

????YEAH!!!! GGG BARELY got by a Jacobs who isn't even RANKED P4P Top 20. AND has 1/4 THE skills as WARd as???

HOLY SHT!!! YOUR FKN STUPID!

DID you CRY when Kovalov couldn't didn't beat Ward??? They have a REMATCH coming up??? YOU POS!!! I WILL GLADLY bet your POS ANY amount on the rematch??? Don't be scurred lil Kunt!

Comment

The reason Canelo is so frightened is GGG whispered in his ear after the Khan fight" I'm going to beat
      your arse so bad and after I will drag your little hinney to the locker-room and bend you over a training table
      and Daddy will give you ten inches of training, um I mean 10 mins of hard training. Biatch....."

That is how we treat cowards in Kazakhstan
      Last edited by doninlouisiana; 04-08-2017, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by doninlouisiana View Post
        The reason Canelo is so frightened is GGG whispered in his ear after the Khan fight" I'm going to beat
        your arse so bad and after I will drag your little hinney to the locker-room and bend you over a training table
        and Daddy will give you ten inches of training, um I mean 10 mins of hard training. Biatch....."
        Again if you can beat someone so EASY why not do it for $15,000,000????

Comment

If these NASCAR loving, d**k sucking Little G fans bought PPVs at the same rate they post about Little G on comment boards Little G would be a superstar.

Too bad the reality is they're dorky basement dwellers and Little G is a bum killer, .

Comment

the only mexican champ who vacated belt to avoid mandatory chalenger
            all hail canelo

Comment

didn't he just mention him?

Comment

I don't know how I can be a fan of the sport of boxing, and at the time support a fighter that gives away his belt and makes excuses about it. Mikey garcia is the example of a true champion not ducknelo

Comment

That's because you're scared Canelo.

Every time this guy says something it makes him look worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
                    If these NASCAR loving, d**k sucking Little G fans bought PPVs at the same rate they post about Little G on comment boards Little G would be a superstar.

Too bad the reality is they're dorky basement dwellers and Little G is a bum killer, .
                    NASCAR lovers? What's next? Do we also play the banjo and **** our cousin's?

Comment

Q. Who is the first boxer to say: "Buzz like a butterfly, Sting like a bee".
                      A. Muhammad Ali

Q. Who is the first boxer to say: "Give me my Belt", and actualy get it?
                      A. GGG

Q. Who is the first boxer to say: "We don't **** around", and then Drop his belt?
                      A. CandyGirl

There is a new lineage at middleweight now, thanks to Oscar and Alvarez.

The Give me my Belt Lineage.

And No matter how many underweight glassjaws and potheads he beats,
                      There will always be that GGG stain on Canelo's resume.

At this point, Canelo's excuses are hurting his stocks more
                      than Getting Ko'd by GGG would ever have.

Comment

Working...
                      X