Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much would GGG's purse be against Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much would GGG's purse be against Floyd?

Would it be greater than both Maidana's purses combined?

"If you fight Ward, than I'll fight you." - TBE to LLL (2016)

How much does Loeffler or Abel think they would deserve? How would Mayweather shut down K2 with the power of money negotiations since GBP couldn't convince industry nor fans about value of A side prize fighting?

I'm scared.

When Kovalev gets knocked down to p4p #9 after Ward 2, will LLL aka Lil'G be able to handle the heat to claim #1 spot?

Pugilistic Anarchy!!!

Ggg would probably accept any purse knowing he knows his advantage against floyd being all confident to walk him down and ko floyd. And with his stock raising 100 fold if he wins he takes anything. And he would probably not be drained knowing his work ethic in and out of the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      Ggg would probably accept any purse knowing he knows his advantage against floyd being all confident to walk him down and ko floyd. And with his stock raising 100 fold if he wins he takes anything. And he would probably not be drained knowing his work ethic in and out of the ring.
      Then how come LLL doesn't want Ward anymore? Floyd publicly stated "fight Ward and then I'll fight you." Even during retirement.

With LLL and friends not acknowledging that by the industry's key figure and dream fight...might be puss-i.e. stuff right derrr

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
        Then how come LLL doesn't want Ward anymore? Floyd publicly stated "fight Ward and then I'll fight you." Even during retirement.

With LLL and friends not acknowledging that by the industry's key figure and dream fight...might be puss-i.e. stuff right derrr
        Why fight a light heavy weight when you can nust move on and seek your own fight if the guy doesnt want to? And what made you think floyd would fight ggg if ggg beats a man that is twice his size with skills?

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkin-...happen--115148

Comment

This is known.

The question is posed, how much would LLL's purse be if he fought Floyd? Would it be more than 15million? Would Floyd give that much?

Comment

this guy really take this "troll" thing serious! keep that work dude.

Comment

Some sticks rocks and a gallon of Kazakh goat milk.

Comment

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
                  this guy really take this "troll" thing serious! keep that work dude.
                  There's only a limited time for LLL. About two years left. we need to make the most of it. Industry has caught on! cats are kissing dogs. Hotdogs taste like wieners. Fat Dan is going on a diet! Anarchy I tell you!!!!

Comment

Would it be greater than both Maidana's purses combined?

"If you fight Ward, than I'll fight you." - TBE to LLL (2016)

How much does Loeffler or Abel think they would deserve? How would Mayweather shut down K2 with the power of money negotiations since GBP couldn't convince industry nor fans about value of A side prize fighting?

I'm scared.

When Kovalev gets knocked down to p4p #9 after Ward 2, will LLL aka Lil'G be able to handle the heat to claim #1 spot?

Pugilistic Anarchy!!!
                    6 mill tops....he is not getting 15 mill from canelo anymore...

Comment

Working...
                    X