Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Jacobs Beat Golovkin By Two or Three Points!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
    Maybe next time ill use smaller words with 2 word sentences so you can understand. Ok doll, I know how much reading "big word thingamajigs" hurts you.
    You should get a hobby to help you get over your GGG fixation.

Try Lego, collecting Pokemon cards or something else suitable for a 6 yo

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      What said GGG about Jacobs rematch?
      He held a press conference to say that he doesn't care about "keyboard warriors" who said he lost,& that the judges gave it to him so he'll never rematch jacobs(ducking 4life)& hes moving up to 168 after fighting bjs in nobodygivesa***astan instead of jacobs on ppv in vegas,this clown will surely feast off smw hobos like wade then retire. He then made another press conference to have his trainer aka ****** sanchez,deflect everything onto canelo as usual by saying hes sure canelo will duck him. Everytime questions are asked of this 35 yo no resume having divo,he uses canelo to deflect people seeing him for the parolee bounty hunter he is.
      Pretty soon *****s gonna hire him to beat up immigrants since hes so skilled @ hunting down & raping parolees like wade who cant defend themselves.
      Last edited by kushking; 04-06-2017, 07:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
        When is Canelo going to fix his Floyd/Trout/Lara problems?

Floyd..... has retired
        Trout.....
        Lara...... not sure

Jacobs problems aside..... you are criticizing Canelo for not rematching a guy who Golovkin was too chicken to face

oh if only that wasn't Lara

Comment

• All Jacobs came to do was flex his muscles and look cool. GGG controlled the whole fight and anybody saying otherwise is a gigantic moron. 8-4 GGG. Not only does Canelo look weird, he cant speak english and he obviously cant judge a fight. He probably told his translator that GGG won and Golden Boy put their **** in his mouth and told him to say that GGG lost actually. Dude is a puppet and its so obvious.

Chavez fight next and maybe Saunders for GGG. If GGG-Canelo isnt made after these next two fights, Canelo and GB should be ashamed and should never mention GGG ever again.

Comment

Yeah, kushking is a ****ing jerkoff. He is on my ignore list so i only see his dumb posts if he gets quoted. Sad times when i see his quotes. He has a creepy obsession with GGG

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
              Yeah, kushking is a ****ing jerkoff. He is on my ignore list so i only see his dumb posts if he gets quoted. Sad times when i see his quotes. He has a creepy obsession with GGG
              Hahahaha all the golovtards are angry that ive finally started schooling them so they instead cry to each other & continue their gstring circle jerk theyve had going for years.:bukkake:
              Golovtards cant debate so they resort to circle jerking while talking sh about someone to each other. Hows this ill stop owning your sorry azzes if you stop speaking such circle jerking fallacies. Only puzzies who cant take their mancrush being exposed would put others on ignore then open their ***beaters about them.
              Last edited by kushking; 04-06-2017, 07:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
                All Jacobs came to do was flex his muscles and look cool. GGG controlled the whole fight and anybody saying otherwise is a gigantic moron. 8-4 GGG. Not only does Canelo look weird, he cant speak english and he obviously cant judge a fight. He probably told his translator that GGG won and Golden Boy put their **** in his mouth and told him to say that GGG lost actually. Dude is a puppet and its so obvious.

Chavez fight next and maybe Saunders for GGG. If GGG-Canelo isnt made after these next two fights, Canelo and GB should be ashamed and should never mention GGG ever again.
                Hows gs ***taste? I've listened to your clown ass for yrs & never said anything because you militant gggroupies live here spreading fallacies about anyone who makes or has the potential to make gigi look bad,its only obvious u clowns love 2 talk mad **** about gs supposed rivals,yet cant take it when facts are used to prove what hypocrit morons u are & what hypocrit hypejob gigi is.
                Loving the taste of your tears though full of salt.
                Last edited by kushking; 04-06-2017, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Just so you know clown, I barely been commenting here for a few days because I finally got fed up with you militant gggroupies,I can go through any 1 of u clowns post history & will find thousands of canelo hate,ward hate,now jacobs hate but when someone finally starts using facts to prove your circular logic, u use the same mental gymnastics that u use to nuthugg gigi with, to turn it into me being obscessed,u groupies are here everyday talking sh & its clear u only hate on whoever gstring coward wants u too talk sh about. Gggroupies are vermin & im the exterminator.
                  Last edited by kushking; 04-06-2017, 08:28 PM.

Comment

• Canelo is absolutely right

Comment

• Canelo: Jacobs Beat Golovkin By Two or Three Points!

Canelo already know he will beat Chavez will by two or three points.

Comment

Working...
                      X