Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Kova fans now angry the rematch is a go?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why wouldn't they be mad? they have to watch another ward fight.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      haha this right here

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
        Man, you got me.
        Yes I do pal

Comment

How do you have 26 THOUSAND posts and have yet to understand how to be unbiased?

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
            How do you have 26 THOUSAND posts and have yet to understand how to be unbiased?
            when i get to 50k maybe it will kick in? maybe i will learn to love those clinching, bend below the waist, leap into your opponent type fighters. ignoring cheating will make me unbiased because its so biased to call out cheating. its not biased to ignore it....when mills lane dq'd awindade he was just being biased!

Comment

when i get to 50k maybe it will kick in? maybe i will learn to love those clinching, bend below the waist, leap into your opponent type fighters. ignoring cheating will make me unbiased because its so biased to call out cheating. its not biased to ignore it....when mills lane dq'd awindade he was just being biased!
              Has ward ever been DQ'd? I think you're puzzy whining because kovalev LOST and is now crying like a b1tch

Comment

Good question.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  Keep that confidence up, playboy.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    I think it's actually Ward fans who are angry at the rest of the fans for not being guillable and applauding Ward for fulfilling the rematch clause he signed before the first fight.

You guys better prepare yourself, because it's gonna get ugly in that ring.

And not Andre Ward ugly. Sergey Kovalev ugly. You know what that means.

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                      Yes I do know what that means. Sergey Kovalev's face is very ugly and Ward will make it uglier in the ring. Brace yourselves because Kov might end up running out of the ring crying on June 17, after he loses again.

Comment

Working...
                      X