No announcement yet.

Official 'I'm sorry Andre Ward' Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    were you not one of the guys calling him a coward? were you not wrong about him not wanting the rematch? hbo didnt force anything he could have retired or whatever, but he decided to fight him again.. you wre wrong, tell me how that crow taste
    He was about to retire lmao that alone is cowardly he still is a coward, if he didn't meet the deadline he would of been sued for breach of contract. He tried his hardest to get out of it.

Comment

Time to put some respek on Ward's name..AGAIN.. How many of you will man up and admit you were wrong...AGAIN

That's a long list of hoes homie.

Comment

Ward is a legend. Seriously. Gold medal winner. Cleaned out 168 fighting all the best at that weight. Then he calls out GGG who wants nothing to do with fighting Ward, so what does Ward do? He goes up to the next weight class to fight the undefeated crusher there. Beats him in a close fight many felt he lost, so he gives the guy a rematch. That's legendary.

Think of how long it took Marquez to get rematches with Pacquaio. GGG will likely never give Jacobs another try.

So say what u want, but Mayweather and Ward gave immediate rematches to their only close fights. That's putting up.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Honestly how can you be a fan? Do you like watching him fight? I doubt you do.
          none of that matters to these guys, they will pretend he's exciting, pretend he win's when he loses, pretend hes not a dirty fighter..

all bcos.....?

Comment

There was a strict rematch clause. No reason to jerk him off for doing what he's obligated to do.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              He was about to retire lmao that alone is cowardly he still is a coward, if he didn't meet the deadline he would of been sued for breach of contract. He tried his hardest to get out of it.
              look at this ***ing moron lol, the brain is a terrible thing to waste

Comment

It's not hard to accept a fight when you know you have the judges in your pocket. He didn't win a single round last fight and still won. He probably doesn't even need to show up to this one to win.

Update: just checked boxing rec. it's official ward majority decision
                Last edited by Lopez_Boxing; 04-04-2017, 11:02 PM. Reason: Update

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
                  There was a strict rematch clause. No reason to jerk him off for doing what he's obligated to do.
                  its about those calling him a coward before and after the kov fight.. as you see some idiots still call him a coward. They have no shame

Comment

I wish I was as good as some of you guys finding threads and quotes, damn.

Good work.

And I just saw bigdramashow is banned. Anyone know why?

Comment

look at this ***ing moron lol, the brain is a terrible thing to waste
                      Yeah you're the moron who signs a contract and thinks you don't have to meet it lmao gl in life kid, ward was about to get sued for his whole paycheck from the first fight if he breached.

Comment

Working...
                      X