Official 'I'm sorry Andre Ward' Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
    Some serious salting
    No I think Ward won a very close fight but it wasn't nothing special. If they would have gave the nod to kovo instead I would say the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      No I think Ward won a very close fight but it wasn't nothing special. If they would have gave the nod to kovo instead I would say the same thing.
      Let me get you a tissue........

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
        Let me get you a tissue........
        Why did I nutt on your face?

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          jay was running def jam at the time as the ceo, he left to start roc nation.
          Jay-Z -- artist, producer and entrepreneur -- has been named president and CEO of Def Jam Recordings. He will report directly to Antonio "LA" Reid, chairman of the Island Def Jam Music Group. Based in IDJ's New York offices, Jay-Z will officially take his new post on Jan. 3.

Jay-Z (real name: Shawn Carter), will continue to run his record company Roc-a-Fella. IDJ recently bought the remaining 50% stake in the label from Jay-Z and his business partners Damon Dash and Kareem "Biggs" Burke. http://www.billboard.com/articles/ne...m-presidentceo

Don't make it seem like Jay was the man in charge...he had to report directly to LA Reid and LA Reid took over as CEO when Jay left instead of replacing him...don't make it seem like Jay was the head honcho at Def Jam when Def Jam owns 50% of Roc-A-Fella Records...that's why he left and started Roc Nation...he said "ok, you can have Roc-A-Fella and Nas" I'm leaving to start my own **** again...he looked out for Nas like he always did despite their beef...it was always a mutual respect...'til this day...if somebody gets really embarrassed verbally, etc...people yell "Ether"...'Til this day Nas won't perform that song because of the powerful effect it has negatively and otherwise...also Jay got Nas a 10 Million Dollar Record Deal with Def Jam...an artist would be hard pressed to get that in today's musical climate...so who really won the war? They both came out winners...Nas still won the war...let alone the battle...remember "I don't kill soloists...only kill squads"...there's no more "Roc-A-Fella ya'll"...
          Last edited by Donnie Herrera; 04-06-2017, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
            Greened....

Comment

I think it's crazy how defensive these guys are. They won't even admit they were wrong about Ward backing out of the rematch. You don't have to like Ward or think Ward won the first fight etc to eat crow.
              Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 04-06-2017, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                Like yourself???
                go beat off to a GGG highlight scrub

Comment

This thread needs the Godfather from WWE to come in here and make these b*tches ride the HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN!!!!!!

Comment

Ward lost and you guys know it.
                    AS simple as that!

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      I think it's crazy how defensive these guys are. They won't even admit they were wrong about Ward backing out of the rematch. You don't have to like Ward or think Ward won the first fight etc to eat crow.
                      Same fools will be saying that if Kovalev wins a close controversial decision in the rematch that there shouldn't be a third fight.

If Kovalev wins there should be a 3rd fight. If Ward wins, this series is over.

Comment

Working...
                      X