Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mairis Briedis Decisions Marco Huck For WBC, IBO Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was impressed with Bredis when I saw him dispatch of the steroid cheat Duorudola. Lol even with his "God's power"(aka STEROID POWER), Duorudola was NO MATCH for the superior Briedis!

Comment

bump.

can a mod sticky the thread?

Comment

What channel is this on in the UK? Looked at the Sky Sports & Boxnation schedules and couldn't find it..

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I think Huck is way past his prime, looked pretty gunshy in his last fight against Kucher and nowadays uses clinches to slow down the pace.

In order to beat Huck you need good defense and a chin to weather his explosive combinations (which he doesnt do as often anymore). Briedis showed against Durodola and to a certain extend against Charr (he is garbage, so dont read to much into this performance) that he knows how to tie up overly aggressive boxers and has decent enough footwork that he can get out of the ropes.

The other factor is workrate. Huck doesnt do much when he is attacked. He has his trainers trademark high guard defense. Briedis throws many punches, varies between up and downstairs and has against his current opposition good precision.

So in my opinion, Briedis wins round by outworking Huck most rounds and has a shot to knock him out, when Huck fades. Huck wins rounds when he goes wild, but he cant sustain it for 12 rounds anymore.

Briedis late Knockout or close decision (or Huck robbery lol)

Comment

anybody know of start time and stream in states thx in advance

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
              What channel is this on in the UK? Looked at the Sky Sports & Boxnation schedules and couldn't find it..

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              Boxnation .

Comment

Marco Huck bringing the NOISE today you heard it from the Guru!! #levels.

Comment

any free sreams in states after hbo,show bill cant get boxnation too thx in advance

Comment

undercard has started.

for some reason i didnt pay attention to this being in Germany.

Breidis needs a KO....he'll get robbed otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      undercard has started.

for some reason i didnt pay attention to this being in Germany.

Breidis needs a KO....he'll get robbed otherwise.
                      Wow it's in Germany that ****s up my pick forsure its not gonna be a fair scorecard

Comment

Working...
                      X