No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em #10 - Vasyl Lomachenko vs Jason Sosa, April 8

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
    Nahhh, he might want to set himself up for a X3 in a rare pick situation, or a rare pick impossible, whatever the **** Bob calls it.

If you do a X3 and pick a huge upset, that's major points won for the pick.
    Ward by UD will not be one of those picks.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      WHAT??? 90 points is 90 points no matter how you get it but yeah I would love for you to rub that Ward victory in A.K. face.
      Originally posted by b morph View Post
      Nahhh, he might want to set himself up for a X3 in a rare pick situation, or a rare pick impossible, whatever the **** Bob calls it.

No necessarily for the upset pick. I dunno how to explain my way of thinking in this one. Let's see... **** it. I don't even know how to explain it. Let's just say I wanna look like a bad ass picking Ward with my x3.
      Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      You got balls my friend, good luck
      Im going in bruh.

After the first was over I wondered if Ward would be motivated enough for a rematch. Not necessarily avoid it but motivated enough to work hard in camp and during the fight. In reality, I shouldn't doubt him. Andre Ward is a winner and he's a competitor, it isn't just about money. Im sure he's coming to win and will get past adversity again if it presents itself.
      Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 04-08-2017, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Ok I wasn't satisfied with my answer so I had to put my thinking hat on.

Let's say Ward wins via UD. Now let's say 20 people went Ward SD x3 and Im one of the 5 that went Ward UD x3. And then let's say out of those 20 who picked SD x3, 5 are top 10 on the leaderboard, that means I will be getting more points than them since I picked the exact way of victory. And will be catching up to them. Does my way of thinking my some sense now? Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Ok I wasn't satisfied with my answer so I had to put my thinking hat on.

Let's say Ward wins via UD. Now let's say 20 people went Ward SD x3 and Im one of the 5 that went Ward UD x3. And then let's say out of those 20 who picked SD x3, 5 are top 10 on the leaderboard, that means I will be getting more points than them since I picked the exact way of victory. And will be catching up to them. Does my way of thinking my some sense now? Lol
          But you will lose ground on us tonight because we use our 3X.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            But you will lose ground on us tonight because we use our 3X.
            Depends on who is "us" and what their pick was. You picked UD like me but someone like b morph picked T/KO.

Comment

• The winner of this whole thing is going to be the guy who picks everything correctly while using a X3 and picks a huge upset in the process.

I think that comes out to 180 points.

That's if that happens. A lot of conditions have to be met.
              Last edited by b Murphington; 04-08-2017, 09:20 PM.

Comment

The winner of this whole thing is going to be .:: JSFD26 ::..
                Thank you bro. I believe too.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  Thank you bro. I believe too.

**** man. You're ahead of me right now!

I'll see you at the finish line!

Comment

Comment

**** man. You're ahead of me right now!

I'll see you at the finish line!
                      I barely look at leaderboard after every fight. In other words, Im just here for the fun lol. I just looked at it the other day cause I wanted to see how many x2 I had.

Comment

Working...
                      X