Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em #10 - Vasyl Lomachenko vs Jason Sosa, April 8

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I turned on my BoxNation stream & saw Lomachenko-Martinez playing and freaked out. Thought I had missed the start of tonights fight.

lmao I don't know how I mistook Martinez for Sosa

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      .:: JSFD26 ::.,2x

Sosa is a pretty tough dude IMO and I also don't think Lomachenko is as big of a puncher as some make him out to be.
      Why not 3X ??????????????

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        I turned on my BoxNation stream & saw Lomachenko-Martinez playing and freaked out. Thought I had missed the start of tonights fight.

lmao I don't know how I mistook Martinez for Sosa
        No stream for me tonight. A local Caribbean channel is bring the fights.

Comment

• b morph. X3

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            He might be saving his X3 for Mayweather vs McGregor.

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
              Man. I hope that's not in the pick 'em game. I have no time for gimmicks.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Man. I hope that's not in the pick 'em game. I have no time for gimmicks.
                Lmao yall funny. No x3 in this fight cause most people will be going for Lomachenko. And I'm trying to set myself apart from the crowd so I'm actually saving my x3 for Ward-Kovalev. I'm going x3 on Ward UD.

Comment

Lmao yall funny. No x3 in this fight cause most people will be going for Lomachenko. And I'm trying to set myself apart from the crowd so I'm actually saving my x3 for Ward-Kovalev. I'm going x3 on Ward UD.
                  WHAT??? 90 points is 90 points no matter how you get it but yeah I would love for you to rub that Ward victory in A.K. face.

Comment

You got balls my friend, good luck

Comment

WHAT??? 90 points is 90 points no matter how you get it but yeah I would love for you to rub that Ward victory in A.K. face.
                      Nahhh, he might want to set himself up for a X3 in a rare pick situation, or a rare pick impossible, whatever the fu*k Bob calls it.

If you do a X3 and pick a huge upset, that's major points won for the pick.

Comment

Working...
                      X