Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em #9 - Marco Huck vs Mairis Briedis, April 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huck has helluva a chin, he is not a great boxer, but has a head made of wood. I say Briedis by UD.

Comment

Mairis Briedis is REAL
      He will be a p4p king one of these days.

Comment

Yeah my bad. Briedis is the favourite and since Red Foxx said Huck look like crap in his last fight. I am leaning towards Briedis.

Comment

So far I'm not sold on Briedis yet but there is still a little time for me to think on it

Comment

I gotta watch this Breidis guy. Can't say I'm familiar with him. If he's any decent he could win. Huck's days are counted IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              Yes, I apologize about that.

I decided that, considering how late this was put up if this doesn't get a comparable number of picks to recent threads that I'll exclude it from the leaderboard.
              I feel like right now you should already have a poll up for the next fight (whatever it is). Mention people at the beginning of the thread, midway to the deadline and then again at the last minute.

What I mean is, you should have 2 polls going on at the same time so that at least people at treatment aware of the fight coming up and have time to research.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                I feel like right now you should already have a poll up for the next fight (whatever it is). Mention people at the beginning of the thread, midway to the deadline and then again at the last minute.

What I mean is, you should have 2 polls going on at the same time so that at least people at treatment aware of the fight coming up and have time to research.
                https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=741420

Comment

Oh...

Why didn't you post MY COPYRIGHTED list on there? I didn't even know that fight was coming up. Lol

Comment

For those on the fence, like me, here's todays weigh-in. See if you can pull anything from it. Personally, it just reaffirms my big '?' about Huck. How much does he still have left and did he really put in the work for this one? He doesn't look out of shape, but he's clearly sucking in his stomach. I think he hits cleaner and harder than what I've seen from Briedis but I don't know if he'll be busy enough after how he performed in his last fight. Briedis seems to constantly be throwing.
                    Last edited by Redd Foxx; 03-31-2017, 03:38 PM.

Comment

123tommy Huck close x1

Comment

Working...
                      X