Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Tired of Waiting, Gives Pacquiao Deadline To Decide on Horn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can take pac-horn if it's on network TV or hbo/Showtime... but not ppv.

Pac has only a small window of time to fight. People need to remember he's a full time Senator...and can only fight when they are in recess.

If it's a stay busy fight (since most top 10 welters are booked)... then fine. But it's not appealing to most.

Pac vs.Thurman would be a dream man. Please... it could theoretically be made for July

Comment

Pacquiao is not interested in boxing at the moment, he's busy fixing his reputation, cause his dumbness was exposed in PH senate.

Comment

Horn is not acceptable and PPV for such a fight is an INSULT to the sport of boxing!!

Comment

JMM is thinking return and Pac looking to revenge...

Perfect timing for a couple Golden Parachutes!

Comment

I wonder how many idiots will flip this **** fight around(if it gets made) and say something like, "Jeff Horn is a young, hungry, prime, strong, full blown welterweight that's undefeated. It's a better win than Sugar Ray Leonard's over Tommy Hearns." It would match the delusion of the threads about Jacobs and Lemeiux lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
              As if Manny has a choice.

He will fight Joe Horn because Arum says so.
              Arum must have something on Manny.

Comment

Who is this guy Horn?

I've never heard of him or seen him on any card and i watch a lot of them,and Arum keeps going on about him even though nobody seems to know who the hell he is.

What is this situation.

Comment

if Pacquiao fight horn. PPV of Pacquiao will defintely going down. Horn is nonsense.

Comment

Pac and Khan - hey everyone, we saw you voted for this match and we agreed to fight, agreed on split ect
                    Arum - nope not happening, i dont promote khan
                    Arum - btw Pacquaio, sign for Horn or no fight until November

Comment

Just retire if this is the **** we are going to be fed

Comment

Working...
                      X