Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford-Diaz Announced for 5/20 at MSG, Not Prudential Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
    THURMAN AND DANNY JUST MADE THEIR CAREER HIGH PAYDAYS ON PBC YOU DUMB BUM LMFAO.... BRONER HAS MADE ALL HIS BIGGEST PAYDAYS ON PBC ALSO....SO HAS WILDER..... SO HAVE THE CHARLOS WITH MULTIPLE MILLION DOLLAR PAYDAYS.... I KNOW YOU CANT STAND HAYMON AND PBC HAVING DOZENS OF GOOD FIGHTERS LMFAOOOOOO.... YOU SOUND MAD THAT GOLDEN GIRLS FIGHTERS 95% OF THEM ARE LOSING MONEY.... ITS OK AMIGO LET IT GOOOOOO BE HAPPY WITH LEGENDS LIKE HERRERA AND LEMIEUX HAHAHAHHA
    100% of pbc fighters losing money. Thats why PBC is broke lmaooooo

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
      100% of pbc fighters losing money. Thats why pbc is broke lmaooooo
      pbc is broke so it must be you paying the fighters hahahaha..... I guess golden girl paid thurman and danny $2 million each... Like i said amigo time to leave the dirty mexican coke alone and go to a nice rehab..... It will help you become a normal person again...

Comment

calm down amiga...... No need to be a sensitive puta because i exposed your tranny promoter for putting on ******ed mismatch bum filled cards lmfao....... Mas putooooo golden girl ****tions
        At first I thought you was a black guy hating on anyone who wasn't black. But you know enough Spanish so that tells me your a piece of shet sellout that wants to be black. That makes you a piece of garbage!
        Stand on your own Two feet punk! Be a man and stop swinging off another man's nutts and quit trying to be something your not! Your a sorry piece of shet who talks black, dresses like he's black, and thinks he's black.. Black people don't want you b itch! Your a ****ing disgrace to everyone! Your parents disown you, your kids don't claim you, and your dog don't like you. Your just a piece of garbage that needs to be killed! You ****ing lame!

Comment

Originally posted by bigstomps View Post
          at first i thought you was a black guy hating on anyone who wasn't black. But you know enough spanish so that tells me your a piece of shet sellout that wants to be black. That makes you a piece of garbage!
          Stand on your own two feet punk! Be a man and stop swinging off another man's nutts and quit trying to be something your not! Your a sorry piece of shet who talks black, dresses like he's black, and thinks he's black.. Black people don't want you b itch! Your a ****ing disgrace to everyone! Your parents disown you, your kids don't claim you, and your dog don't like you. Your just a piece of garbage that needs to be killed! You ****ing lame!
          um no im white and just happen to know a few spanish words lmfao..... Relax buddy... No need to bash your own people because i exposed your tranny loving obsession for oscarina de la ****..... Mas putooooooo rip golden girl ****tions

Comment

um no im white and just happen to know a few spanish words lmfao..... Relax buddy... No need to bash your own people because i exposed your tranny loving obsession for oscarina de la ****..... Mas putooooooo rip golden girl ****tions
            Like I said punk. You a straight b itch! Get off the black man's nutts! They don't want you! It's bad enough you losing all your white women to the black guys and now your b itch ass is swinging off their nutts too?
            You a straight lame

Comment

Originally posted by bigstomps View Post
              like i said punk. You a straight b itch! Get off the black man's nutts! They don't want you! It's bad enough you losing all your white women to the black guys and now your b itch ass is swinging off their nutts too?
              You a straight lame
              im only on free boxings nuts you tranny loving dish washer..... Thank god for pbc giving boxing fans so much free boxing for the past 2 plus years.... Thank god for al haymon the harvard educated genius who is giving us free cards of boxing without ripping us off for ppv money.... Like golden rips off dumb mexicans with mismatches canelo vs bums like angulo, kirkland, smith, khan chavez bum jr lmfao......i like latinas amigo thats how i learned spanish.... Your madre taught be those words as she sucked on my chorizzo..... Viva la latina coochie

Comment

good fight, hopefully Crawford returns to his killer form. wasn't a fan of the dancing in the postol stinker.

Comment

im only on free boxings nuts you tranny loving dish washer..... Thank god for pbc giving boxing fans so much free boxing for the past 2 plus years.... Thank god for al haymon the harvard educated genius who is giving us free cards of boxing without ripping us off for ppv money.... Like golden rips off dumb mexicans with mismatches canelo vs bums like angulo, kirkland, smith, khan chavez bum jr lmfao......i like latinas amigo thats how i learned spanish.... Your madre taught be those words as she sucked on my chorizzo..... Viva la latina coochie
                  Punk latinas don't like your punk ass! They don't like guys who can suck dick alot better than them.
                  But here you go putting another man on a pedestal. You should be ashamed punk that you can't keep his dick out your mouth. I bet you grew up getting punked and beat up by all the black guys on your school. So you figured that if you couldn't beat them you might as well join them and suck them off huh you ****ing b itch!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    Punk latinas don't like your punk ass! They don't like guys who can suck dick alot better than them.
                    But here you go putting another man on a pedestal. You should be ashamed punk that you can't keep his dick out your mouth. I bet you grew up getting punked and beat up by all the black guys on your school. So you figured that if you couldn't beat them you might as well join them and suck them off huh you ****ing b itch!
                    I WISH I WORKED FOR PBC.... THATS WOULD BE A BADASS JOB.... IM JUST ENJOYING ALL THESE FREE BOXING CARDS ON PRIMETIME NETWORKS AS A BOXING FAN.... HAVENT HAD TO WASTE MONEY ON A PPV IN 2 YEARS THANKS TO PBC AND GODFATHER ALAN HAYMON..... DONT CRY AMIGO..... I KNOW INSECURE MEXICANS LIKE YOU BURN ON THE INSIDE WHEN A BLACK DUDE WHO IS 100 TIMES MORE EDUCATED AND SMARTER THAN YOU AND YOUR TRANNY HERO RUNS BOXING NOW LMFAO.... TELL OSCARINA TO READ A BOOK INSTEAD OF ALWAYS GETTING HIGH AND DRUNK AND THEN GOING TO A REHAB LOL...

Comment

I WISH I WORKED FOR PBC.... THATS WOULD BE A BADASS JOB.... IM JUST ENJOYING ALL THESE FREE BOXING CARDS ON PRIMETIME NETWORKS AS A BOXING FAN.... HAVENT HAD TO WASTE MONEY ON A PPV IN 2 YEARS THANKS TO PBC AND GODFATHER ALAN HAYMON..... DONT CRY AMIGO..... I KNOW INSECURE MEXICANS LIKE YOU BURN ON THE INSIDE WHEN A BLACK DUDE WHO IS 100 TIMES MORE EDUCATED AND SMARTER THAN YOU AND YOUR TRANNY HERO RUNS BOXING NOW LMFAO.... TELL OSCARINA TO READ A BOOK INSTEAD OF ALWAYS GETTING HIGH AND DRUNK AND THEN GOING TO A REHAB LOL...
                      I give Al Haymon props for everything he's accomplished. Unlike you punk I don't hate on any man for succeeding in life. But your a b itch who's never accomplished anything in life so that's why you wanna work for PBC so you can suck off every boxer right after they leave the ring. You wanna taste their sweaty, salty, smelly balls don't you b itch??

Comment

Working...
                      X