Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Cautions: Canelo Can Not Lose To a Countryman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i want chavez to win but who am i kidding. canelo is gonna put a beating on jr.

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
      TIL Mexican is a race - always thought it was a nationality, shows what I know.

A Mexican can't lose to a Mexican, but a Mexican can give up a belt to a non-Mexican ? I'll have to read the Mexican playbook again, I missed that part too.
      Since when is it a race?

Comment

***CANELO vs. CHAVEZ Jr.***

·A MUST BUY PPV SUPER FIGHT·
        :boobies:

154 lbs. Fighter Vs. 168 lbs. Fighter
        David vs. GOLIATH
        Rocky vs. IVAN DRAGO
        A 50/50 FIGHT guaranteed to be a BLOOD & GUTS Highly Skilled WAR , FOTY CANDIDATE!

#1 P4P CANELO moving up in weight to fight one of the biggest and baddest sons of b!tches around , a cyborg terminator type opponent who specializes in bulldozing his opponents and smashing them to dust, leaving dead carcasses behind.

CHAVEZ JR. SUPER TEAM = NACHO + MEMO + CHAVEZ SR.

Chavez Jr-"at 164 or 165 that is my Ideal weight, that is where I'm at my best , my strongest, I'm coming to DESTROY CANELO , KNOCK HIM OUT! CANELO looks like he wants to make A STATEMENT IN THIS FIGHT entering the 160 pound division SHARK TANK!

(puts PPV $ aside for May6,2017)

Comment

Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
          ***CANELO vs. CHAVEZ Jr.***

·A MUST BUY PPV SUPER FIGHT·

154 lbs. Fighter Vs. 168 lbs. Fighter
          David vs. GOLIATH
          Rocky vs. IVAN DRAGO
          A 50/50 FIGHT guaranteed to be a BLOOD & GUTS Highly Skilled WAR , FOTY CANDIDATE!

#1 P4P CANELO moving up in weight to fight one of the biggest and baddest sons of b!tches around , a cyborg terminator type opponent who specializes in bulldozing his opponents and smashing them to dust, leaving dead carcasses behind.

CHAVEZ JR. SUPER TEAM = NACHO + MEMO + CHAVEZ SR.

Chavez Jr-"at 164 or 165 that is my Ideal weight, that is where I'm at my best , my strongest, I'm coming to DESTROY CANELO , KNOCK HIM OUT! CANELO looks like he wants to make A STATEMENT IN THIS FIGHT entering the 160 pound division SHARK TANK!

(puts PPV $ aside for May6,2017)

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
            Keep hating lol

Comment

Oh who does he think he's fooling? This isn't Marco Barrera and Érik Morales. Both were defending champions at the time, neither were weight drained. Shows how much of an imbecile Oscar is. Absolutely no comparison to Barrera vs. Morales!

Comment

It would be halarious if he lost to bum ass jr

Comment

Just fight GGG already it's been three years. Damn. This is already Mayweather-Pacquiao disaster territory. The fight is already lessened by GGG being past his prime. They dun ruined another one! They did. They made the same mistake again. They ruined another big fight. Now the question is just how much further will they ruin it?

Comment

Working...
                  X