Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would David Lemieux have been the best PRIME opponent of Floyd Mayweather's career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
    Lol. Jacobs showed more dimensions than Hatton and Corrales put together, Alvarez I said he could probably hang with. Doesn't mean he is better.
    i don't give a **** about his dimensions........hatton and corrales were A class fighters. danny is B. also both beat better fighters. casamayor was light years past danny dimensions wise doesn't take away the fact that he lost to corrales. stop the buffoonery.....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
        i don't give a **** about his dimensions........hatton and corrales were A class fighters. danny is B. also both beat better fighters. casamayor was light years past danny dimensions wise doesn't take away the fact that he lost to corrales. stop the buffoonery.....

now im gonna need an explanation of what exactly makes a boxer "A" or "B" class.. is it all about being undefeated or skill for skill comparison? cuz if we strictly going off boxing skills Jacobs is way better than those guys, he has way more layers to his game. both Corrales and Hatton one dimensional. if Hatton cant swarm his way to victory he can't win, Joe Cortez didn't allow him to rush inside and exchange and he never adjusted. Corrales was slow with crappy footwork and no jab. Jacobs has footspeed, handspeed, ring IQ (ability to adjust), and great power.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Brooooo, did anyone actually read the op? This guy typed up a whole newspaper for no reason. Who the **** is gonna read all that **** considering how ******ed the thread title is?

Don't think I've ever gotten through a whole post that this guy has ever written, even if the thread title was sensible.

"Ain't nobody got time for all that!"

These new boxing fans AKA Golovkin fans are adorable.
          Last edited by NaijaD; 03-28-2017, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Wtf?? Did everyone forget Lemiuex has been knocked out by Rubio before?? And was out boxed by some bum?? And he went life and death with some F Level fighter named Cristian Fabian Rios

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              I'm lost for words.
              Same . Does this count as going full ******?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                dude you said jacobs is better than hatton and corrales.. nuff said
                5 6 hatton is better p4p than jacobs? Just lol. Hatton is so one dimensional. Jacobs is much better than hatton. Hatton is a tiny guy with a tiny frame who's flat footed.

Comment

U smoke crack don't u?

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                    Casamayor?! Joel casamayor?!?! Dude had one good year (2006) his whole career then started getting owned and quickly became an opponent. Foh with that nonsense. He was a good fighter. That's it. He wasn't a world beater like you're selling him to be. Barely fought once a year in stretches
                    Last edited by krazyn8tive; 03-28-2017, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Serious question, does boxing have the most ******ed fans?

Comment

Working...
                      X