Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Virgil: if GGG moves up to 168, Ward would drop down to fight him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golovkin will now jump 168 and go straight to 175.

Oh wait....

Golovkin is having nightmares right now.

"No no Ward too much."

Comment

Ward already said he can't make 168 anymore and he'd be stupid to try at this stage in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Golovkin will now jump 168 and go straight to 175.

Oh wait....

Golovkin is having nightmares right now.

"No no Ward too much."
        Lately you're starting to sound like a Chollo alt

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          But I GUARANTEE you were one of the users begging for GGG Mayweather. The hypocrisy really makes me sick to my stomach.
          What do you mean? You're saying I wanted the GGG vs Mayweather bout? lol. which post did I ever say that for this guarantee?! Everybody knows Ward would beat Golovkin. I've also said Alvarez beats Golovkin. Why would I want GGG to fight Floyd at 154 when GGG ducked Alvarez at 155?

Comment

Setting aside phony controversy...

I just notice that Golovkin is now cornered by money. No, not that Money.

At 160 he's got Jacobs waiting for a rematch - one I feel Golovkin loses - and Jermall Charlo who just moved in after sleeping Julian Williams. There's Canelo, kinda.

At 168 he's already got Eubank Jr, now potentially Ward coming after him.

Golovkin says he's about money fights. If he faces someone nobody knows, I'm hoping that his rabid fans will finally see the truth about him - just like Floyd, he wants fights he can win.

Comment

Good! Let's have the fight next year then at 168..

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Ward already said he can't make 168 anymore and he'd be stupid to try at this stage in his career.
                Yea, he would Chad Dawson himself. Idk why Hunter would say this. This gives ammunition to the other side now to talk **** about how Ward ducked GGG if he moves up and it doesn't happen.
                Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Lately you're starting to sound like a Chollo alt
                That's some ****ed up **** to say, man. I thought we was boy?

Comment

if I was Golovkin, I would go up there and fight Ward.
                  Win or loose, he would win more respect.

And you know what Ward will do, hold, hold, hold and win another strange decision.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                    if I was Golovkin, I would go up there and fight Ward.
                    Win or loose, he would win more respect.

And you know what Ward will do, hold, hold, hold and win another strange decision.
                    i agree. Ward too much for GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                      If Ward beats Kovalev in the rematch and he's actually willing to come down to 168 (after he just said he's having a hard time making 175), then lets do it!
                      Agree. If GGG gets Canelo or not in September Ward at 168 makes sense. And I mean if he gets by Kovalev & sh^t maybe even if Ward doesn't get by Kovalev. GGG vs Ward would seem to make sense in Dec/early 2018.

GGG got burned by Oscar & Canelo last time when this Ward thing was supposedly on the table so it didn't make as much sense back then. Now with Oscar looking like he's looking for excuses to burn GGG again I think you gotta take some hard looks at anything worthwhile that comes up & Ward is for sure one of those opportunities.

Comment

Working...
                      X