Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Virgil: if GGG moves up to 168, Ward would drop down to fight him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    you doing the full time gig now in terms of hating golovkin? picture-check. name-check. signature- check. tagline-check. you are one sad guy
    its no worse than naming yourself after a guys catchphrase and making excuses for him day in and day out. you live vicariously through the diminutive gee.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
      If Ward beats Kovalev in the rematch and he's actually willing to come down to 168 (after he just said he's having a hard time making 175), then lets do it!
      Lets do it? You aint part of team ggg fanboys

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
        its no worse than naming yourself after a guys catchphrase and making excuses for him day in and day out. you live vicariously through the diminutive gee.
        whos alt are you? 2 posts yet youve see me make excuses for him day in and day out?

Comment

whos alt are you? 2 posts yet youve see me make excuses for him day in and day out?
          i can assure you im not an alt. i come from another board. but i can tell by your name exactly what you do. ive seenit a million times on the other board. you make excuses for golovkin daily. you live vicariously through him. i can take one look in this thread and your name and pinpoint you with ease. I assure you im not alt.

Comment

you doing the full time gig now in terms of hating golovkin? picture-check. name-check. signature- check. tagline-check. you are one sad guy
            Your account is named after him.

You think you're better by wanting to suck him off?

****ing hilarious how a name makes fanboys react. So many been crying.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              i can assure you im not an alt. i come from another board. but i can tell by your name exactly what you do. ive seenit a million times on the other board. you make excuses for golovkin daily. you live vicariously through him. i can take one look in this thread and your name and pinpoint you with ease. I assure you im not alt.
              i can smell the bull**** from here

Comment

Originally posted by LOLffler View Post
                Your account is named after him.

You think you're better by wanting to suck him off?

****ing hilarious how a name makes fanboys react. So many been crying.
                so what, its a good catchprase of his, i like it. and its better to be a fan than someone consumed by hatred. did golovkin shag your mum or something? where does the pure hatred stem from

Comment

i can smell the bull**** from here
                  im not sure how i can prove it to you. but if there is a way. then i gladly will. i have no other accounts here.

in my experience only a handful of hardcore golovkin fans are honest and real about golovkin. and ill tell yout this much. they dont have golovkins name or a tag line of his in their username. you are run of the mill golovkin excuse maker out of touch with the reality of who golovkin really is in the boxing world.

Comment

so what, its a good catchprase of his, i like it. and its better to be a fan than someone consumed by hatred. did golovkin shag your mum or something? where does the pure hatred stem from
                    You're a little fangirl. i bet you have posters on your wall don't you?

Comment

If anyone got exposed in their last fight it's ward. Getting dropped and countered off an exchange. When ggg gets countered like that and dropped, haters please let me know.

Comment

Working...
                      X