Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is jorge linares a to 50 atg?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jorge Linares top 50 atg? The guy who got starched by Antonio DeMarco who got Gattied by Broner and quit on Valero.

Comment

No, I don't think he is even close to being one of the 50 greatest fighters who ever lived. He is too fragile with too many losses. He is a good fighter with skills and fast hands and he is fun to watch. I would say there are at least 20 active fighters who are better than him pfp right now. If you think he is that good you must have your reasons but I can't agree.Garcia and Loma would both KO him in my opinion. He beat the Englishman in good style but that is not much of a win for a top 50 all time great.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
        Jorge Linares top 50 atg? The guy who got starched by Antonio DeMarco who got Gattied by Broner and quit on Valero.
        He never fought Broner or Valero? But he is also miles away from top 50 Atg

Comment

Just don't see it.

Comment

He's not even top 500

Comment

Originally posted by Poppo168 View Post
              He triangle theoried his reasoning but still not top 50 or close.

Comment

And i thought it was Brits over rating Anthony Crolla

Come on now

Comment

Lmao hes awful

Comment

Originally posted by Poppo168 View Post
                    I never said he did.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                      He's not top 50 atg, but to say he got starched by Demarco is a stretch. He won every round, was just let down by his paper skin and as soon as he took a few punches the ref stopped it. But seriously, he was up like 10-0 at the time of the stoppage.

Comment

Working...
                      X