Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev's Trainer Has Doubts That Ward Wants The Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kovalev's Trainer Has Doubts That Ward Wants The Rematch

Sergey Kovalev, and his trainer John David Jacokson, are lashing out at WBA Super, IBF and WBO world light heavyweight champion Andre Ward. Last November at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Kovalev (30-1-1, 26 KOs) suffered the first defeat of his pro career when he dropped a twelve round unanimous decision to Ward.
    [Click Here To Read More]

well i think thats pretty clear seen as we are approaching april and the only thing ward can say regarding a rematch is 'they mad cause im in control'

Comment

They should probably then move the fugg on... Fight Artur Beterbiev or Stevenson. Continue your career.

Comment

son of judges,,lol good one

Comment

I'm sure Ward isn't the type of person who is going to cave into a fight because of name calling or someone questioning his motive. Right now he is in the driver's seat. Kovalev and his team can either go along for the ride or get out the car.

Comment

Just figuring that out now, are they?

Comment

Am tired of hearing Kovalev and his fans continue to cry like bit!che$. Dude needs to be humble and ask for the rematch respectfully and with offering of a incentive. He can't being crying and demanding anything. Kovalev was talking about how he was going to destroy and knock Ward out only to end up being shy about it when in the ring. You had you chance and you couldnt put away a guy coming from a lower weight to challenge you. Even with a good head start with a knock down you still couldn't put away the smaller man. For Kovalev and his fan base

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
                They should probably then move the fugg on... Fight Artur Beterbiev or Stevenson. Continue your career.
                Yup. Imagine if Kovalev defeated either (or both) of those guys? Either way, he shouldn't waste too much time because Ward may or may not want to fight or he will demand such a disparity in purses that Kovalev will never agree.

Comment

I want to watch the rematch as a boxing fan. I dont know who will win.

Comment

ward's b1tch ass is going to retire. he truly does not want to give kovalev the rematch but he signed the rematch clause so he has to not to mention he's got another monster breathing down his neck in beterbeiv.

Comment

Working...
                    X