No announcement yet.

Don't be a ****ing idiot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't be a ****ing idiot

Jacobs understands what the game is, so he's not being a punk about it.

K2 took as long as they did to even make the first fight, K2/HBO have been angling to stage Alvarez-Golovkin since Alvarez came over in 2015, the fight was razor close, and Golovkin doing better in a rematch is a tough order for K2 to weigh.

Why talk about wanting a rematch, when is clear beyond day that there's no chance that K2 even whispers about the fight until they see that Alvarez check?

This is true but the only ones who want a immediate rematch are ward fans who want ggg to jump 2 weight classes just cause.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      This is true but the only ones who want a immediate rematch are ward fans who want ggg to jump 2 weight classes just cause.
      Ward fans were laughing @ 164

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post

K2 took as long as they did to even make the first fight, K2/HBO have been angling to stage Alvarez-Golovkin since Alvarez came over in 2015, the fight was razor close, and Golovkin doing better in a rematch is a tough order for K2 to weigh.

Why talk about wanting a rematch, when is clear beyond day that there's no chance that K2 even whispers about the fight until they see that Alvarez check?
        jacobs said he wasnt ready for december. they had to pay him 41 percent of the purse just to get him in the ring because at purse bid he makes 25 and doesnt take the fight. why make things up?

Comment

Golovkin said he's always ready, literally he has said this far too many times....

yet he didn't want to fight the Lineal champ at 155.... I don't think Golovkin understands that a dream fight with a retired fighter at 154 is not better than having ducked the fight at 155. If Suleiman had allowed the Lineal champ to fight at his desired weight even if it's less than the limit, much of NSB would be different.

Comment

Canelo-GGG is a smoke screen and I have doubts this fight will ever get made. It could have when Canelo had the WBC Middleweight belt but now highly unlikely. Canelo vacated, GGG has moved on. They still discuss it for the press but I don't see it happening.
            Last edited by KeyboardWarrior; 03-25-2017, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
              Canelo-GGG is a smoke screen and I have doubts this fight will ever get made. It could have when Canelo had the WBC Middleweight belt but now highly unlikely. Canelo vacated, GGG has moved on. They still discuss it for the press but I don't see it happening.
              ...a smoke screen for what?

Comment

Who can Hayman throw him in with? He needs to stay keep fighting good fights in the meantime​. I don't think Charlo is going to get sacrificed. Too bad 160 is so weak.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                  ...a smoke screen for what?
                  I would have liked to have seen GGG-Canelo but I don't see it happening, only being kept in discussion to satisfy interviews. GGG has the WBC belt that Canelo vacated and is probably going after BJS for all the belts.

Comment

should heed your own advice in the title

Comment

Working...
                    X