Collapse
No announcement yet.

whos more overated??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rigo is not overrated, he is a level above Roman skill-wise, but he always does just enough to win. He flushed his career himself, no-one to blame.
    Roman might be a bit overrated, but it's not his fault, he always gives everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Scholar View Post
      Guillermo Rigondeaux is ridiculously overrated. He's now just a name people throw out there trying to sound knowledgable. He isn't active and hasn't fought any genuine contenders for years. Has looked shoddy against mediocre opposition. He's avoided doe. He's da boogeyman doe.
      NOBODY is as overrated as that trash in your Avi

Comment

I don't think either is overrated but if you ask who's getting undue credit I would have to say it's Rigindeaux. I can't even remember how long the Donaire fight was but he's still living off that performance. I think the weight jump for Gonzalez is a problem but at least he's making the attempt to move up.

Comment

Both are very talented, I don't think any is overrated as far as skills. Chocolatico, I think still has a chance to stay on top for a few more fights and seems interested in challenging himself; Rigo on the other side, overrated himself, thinking that because he is good(very good actually) other fighters and fans owed him respect and money, he was wrong, he failed to create any kind of interest, trusted incompetent people around him and screwed any opportunities he was offered.

Comment

hard to choose. both elite skills. but if i had to pick I'll say Rigo simply because some people still have him on their p4p list and he hasn't done sht since Donaire. he shouldn't be nowhere near top ten.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
              Can't force anyone in the ring
              According to ggg haters you can or move up 2-3 weight classses

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                NOBODY is as overrated as that trash in your Avi
                How dare you talk bad about the great calzslappy

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  According to ggg haters you can or move up 2-3 weight classses
                  You're right. Crazy double standards.

Comment

I cant say. I dont think neither are overrated. They are at exactly where they should be in terms of ranking.

Rigo's boring but his speed and boxing skills are undeniable. He cant be seen as overrated until he loses.

Same with Gonzalez. Watching him operate inside that ring lets me know that he is on a different level than the rest. Gonzalez is special.

Comment

Neither. Both are great fighters. One was lucky enough to have a pro career in his prime years. What we see with Rigo is a glimpse of what could have been.

Comment

Working...
                      X