No announcement yet.

GGG to get around $10mill for Saunders fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    As I understand, they signed a contract to fight each other before Don King even knew where he was going to get the money from. Does that excuse them? I don't know. Regardless, I don't think it's right. And I find it implausible that the fight couldn't have been made any other way.

Do you personally think it's morally correct to take blood money from a brutal military dictator of a poor country to promote a fight? I don't. I would love to hear your opinion though.
    Kazakhstan puts great hope on EXPO 2017 and is willing to make it expensive, cuz there is a huge budget that you need to spend, including the attractions/entertainment. As was told to ya, 15 mln. is not a big deal at all. By current standards that's just a normal contract of football star. Astana spends huge amounts of money for PR campaign just to make ppl around the world aware of existence of Astana, not to mention the EXPO 2017. There is a professional club under President named Astana, it sponsors the cycling team Astana, the football team Astana, skating, boxing and etc. Believe me, they spend a lot of money. 15 mln. is just peanuts, they can earn 15 mln. by just placing free funds to overnight depo in the bank.

Comment

Damn, dude. Didn't know you were shady as fuck. Anything for a dollar.

You'd know exactly where it came from.

Good to know to though. It should be everybody's patriotic duty to do business with Al Qaeda. Better to have money in my pocket than have money going elsewhere for weapons.
      If that is your standard, then if you are American when the time comes you should definitely reject receiving Medicare or Social Security, based on all the shady **** this country does on a daily basis.....

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
        They already paid Khurtsidze to step aside money and giving him Tommy Langford
        And they fight next month, and BJS still doesn't have a fight. So guess what happens after they fight and BJS still doesn't have a fight

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          BJS bout to become the premier luxury caravan salesman in Hatfield with all that money.
          Saunders really should not lose the fight. He now has two - arguably three - blueprints plus his own experience.

The only chance Saunders has of losing is him not showing up like with his last fight.

Funny how when these boxers grow beards they seem to lose their skill in the ring.

Comment

Do you personally think it's morally correct to take blood money from a brutal military dictator of a poor country to promote a fight? I don't. I would love to hear your opinion though.
            Don't be naive brother. Its all blood money.

Comment

Saunders looked like absolute tripe in his last fight

He's deadmeat if he fights like that

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                That's a nice pay day for him if it's true but I find it a bit far fetched.... is Khazakstan that lucrative a venue to fetch him 10 million and still get Saunders his fair share? (He won't come cheap if he comes at all)
                lots of money in astana...

now https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2...ities-on-earth

looks like a cool city from the stuff ive seen.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                  That's a nice pay day for him if it's true but I find it a bit far fetched.... is Khazakstan that lucrative a venue to fetch him 10 million and still get Saunders his fair share? (He won't come cheap if he comes at all)
                  It is. Kazahstan spent 3 billions on Expo. What is 15 millions comparing to 3 000 000 000$ to promote the event, the country, the national hero?

Comment

This fight funded by the government. Kazakhstan is a poor country. GGG is robbing his people blind.
                    kazakhstan has a lot of oil, gas, gold etc. But the common people are poor cause it is corrupt as hell. That means there are a lot of rich people here.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                      I dont believe the 10 mill figure.

I just dont.

If there's 10 mill in a fight over there why ever fight over here?
                      EXPO happens only once in a lifetime for Kazakhstan. BTW Football world cup in Russia next year.

Comment

Working...
                      X