Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito: To Win, I Have To Knock Sor Rungvisai Out Rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    lol! Mexican_Puppet's hero telling it like it is! all Mexican boxing journalist have Gonzalez winning.
    Bull****, they saw cuadras won, all the media was saying that and Chavez the last time said that he saw a draw, the same with Ricardo Lopez.

Look the LAST video of Estrada and he said the truth, cuadras won but the promotion was on the said of Choco Rajas.

And then Choco Rajas ducked two times the rematch vs Cuadras

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
      So Roman wants a rematch after he lost his title but is unwilling to rematch Cuadras or Estrada? I guess a rematch is only a good idea when it suits him. The WBC made Cuadras the mandatory to the winner but now since Roman keeps crying about losing, the WBC wants to order a rematch and by pass Cuadras.
      Very good comment.

That's the truth, the team of Choco Rajas are crying about the rematch.

That's the reason why WBC will accept it.

Comment

[QUOTE=Mexican_Puppet;17538014]
        Originally posted by Nicoya415 View Post

Here is the video of Estrada, my dear son:

And Chavez the last time said that he saw a draw.
        your a clown no one takes you serious cause you don't know about boxing your just a hater of Roman on another post you said Roman had no head movement didn't you see how many munches he slipped from the Tai that right there lets me know your just a hater. The facts are Roman beat cuadras and Estrada and theres nothing you can do to change it sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicoya415 View Post
          if you really think the wbc is giving him a rematch because hes crying you got the brain of an elementary school kid. The wbc is willing to give him a rematch because they know he was robbed.
          Man, you are sick of fanaticism, nobody with a brain can take your comments seriously, you are biased and mad because the god of your country was hospitalized and exposed so bad.

Why do you insult all the people that criticize Roman?

Are you good of your brain?

Comment

[QUOTE=Nicoya415;17538030]
            Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post

your a clown no one takes you serious cause you don't know about boxing your just a hater of Roman on another post you said Roman had no head movement didn't you see how many munches he slipped from the Tai that right there lets me know your just a hater. The facts are Roman beat cuadras and Estrada and theres nothing you can do to change it sorry.
            Hahaha you are a poor fan boy, im saying the truth, dude, only the truth, and there is not problem for lost a very competitive and close fight drained 4 pounds like juan or won a fight but got robbed like cuadras?

The reality is that Roman ducked Estrada for 2 years in flyweight division and then refused 2 times the rematch with Cuadras.

And that was for a reason, dude.

Now your god is exposed and hospitalized, and you still crying like a girl.

You don't like boxing, you are only a patriotic guy saying lies and defending his god Choco Rajas.

Nobody takes your post seriously, you are biased and only are saying lies, I exposed you a lot of times.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
              What fight were you watching exactly? Rungvisai did not get wobbled once. He ate all his shots up like they were breakfast and walked through all of his power shots all the whilst smiling. Chocolatito has zero chance of knocking this dude out. He's not just a very powerful puncher for his weight but he's also extremely durable. The only way Chocolatito wins is if he boxes perfectly.
              Agree.

Originally posted by Sir_Didymus View Post
              Besides Rungvisai really should have been disqualified for the continuos headbutting intentional or not.
              Disagree. He's a southpaw and they were trenched. It happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                Man, you are sick of fanaticism, nobody with a brain can take your comments seriously, you are biased and mad because the god of your country was hospitalized and exposed so bad.

Why do you insult all the people that criticize Roman?

Are you good of your brain?
                btw Chocolatito went to the hospital got stitches and was out the same night it was acutally the Thai that had to stay overnight get your facts right.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                  Chocolatito should not take the rematch unless Runvigsai is forced to put a glove on his head for this match

dirty mofo uses his head as a third arm
                  He's a southpaw and Roman was fighting him on the inside that's always gonna happen noting was intentional, but I guess that's what a casual would think.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                    He's a southpaw and Roman was fighting him on the inside that's always gonna happen noting was intentional, but I guess that's what a casual would think.
                    I disagree, it looked like every time he did it Chocolatito was getting momentum which would stop with every headbutt. Besides there were more than 5 headbutts so the thai shouldve been disqualified. It doesnt matter if it was intentional or not if youre going to be swinging your head like that you should be punished for it.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                      He did the same thing to cuadras. look at the nasty cut he left Cuadras. Chocolatito has fought southpaws before and has never been headbutted so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X