No announcement yet.

Spence walks around 176? wtfffff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
    he's a "big boy" and still "young" at 27?
    Who ya'll got scab????

Nobody.

lol.

Comment

Originally posted by LOLffler View Post
      Maidana was huge. Robert Garcia Jr said Maidana weighed 167 on fight night for Mayweather.
      Did he? was that twitter account his real one? do you know? Because I found another twitter account with more followers etc.

Anyway, I doubt because Chino weighed 156.5 against Lopez as a 147er, and used to weigh 149 on his fights at 140.

Anything can happen but I doubt a bit on that.

Comment

He is a Massive Welterweight, it is really no secret, Kinda laughing at some of the UK Media who seem SHOCKED by his size, even Brook seems a bit thrown off by his size since HE is the one coming back down lol

Comment

Typical US American weightbully who cant put up a fair fight, draining himself to fight smaller men.

Comment

The hype he has surrounding him u would think he'd finish his career at middleweight after taking over welter and super welter. If he were to STOP or dominate Brook in spectacular fashion then he's on the right path, call me a stan if that happens.
            Last edited by RisAri0; 03-23-2017, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Sounds right. Let the fight for best 154 fighter fighting at Welterweight begin, lol.

Comment

That's normal for huge welterweights. Didn't Spence fight at 154 a few times? He'll end up there soon enough, as will Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                  He's still young and isn't shop worn. Cutting weight shouldn't hurt him as much
                  He's 27 not 18 or 20 and it doesn't matter how young or old you are. It is not a healthy thing to do. Just because you can do it when you're young it doesn't mean it is not harming your body.

Comment

Who said this. It could be wrong. Spence has never had a problem making weight. He has always fought well. He has never faded in the later rounds. There is no reason to think making 147 for Brook wil weaken him at all. Brook is the one who has said so much about how making 147 was killing him.

Comment

Ricky Hatton used to cut more weight than Spence

Comment

Working...
                      X