Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jason Quigley: I'm Ready For This Giant Step in My Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jason Quigley: I'm Ready For This Giant Step in My Career

Unbeaten middleweight Jason Quigley has fought numerous times on non-televised bouts on Golden Boy Promotions cards. Unless boxing fans tune in to streams on their laptop or phone to watch Quigley in action, casual fans of the sport wonder who is this fighter that is nicknamed, 'El Animal?'
    [Click Here To Read More]

Does anyone know if Ring TV or ESPN is streaming the undercard? Herrera and Tureano Johnson fighting on the card.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      Does anyone know if Ring TV or ESPN is streaming the undercard? Herrera and Tureano Johnson fighting on the card.
      ESPN is going to stream them I believe. ESPN 3 is the channel or stream

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
        It does seem that ESPN3 will be showing the undercard

http://www.espn.com/watchespn/index#type/upcoming/

Comment

Originally posted by LOCOMEX89 View Post
          ESPN is going to stream them I believe. ESPN 3 is the channel or stream
          OK great to hear.

Comment

Shameful fight. Tapia's probably already got brain deterioration and Quigley's a naturally bigger, faster guy.

Guys like Tapia, Jermain Taylor, and Fernando Guerrero shouldn't be licensed period.

Comment

Be nice to see him fight in Ireland sometime soon.

Comment

Working...
              X