Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Still Pound-For-Pound Number One, Says Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bigdunny1 dresses like a woman and tries to suck his dad off when he's drunk

Comment

Originally posted by Yerlan T. View Post
      Don't be silly. Check the facts before posting. Only Kovalev among them is a Russian. Loma is a Ukrainian and Golovkin is a Kazakh.
      Oh my goodness. Now we're splitting hairs. Ukranian, Kazakh aka Russian. Individuals from Russian speaking countries that were part of the former Soviet Union.

Comment

Originally posted by peplz View Post
        Oh my goodness. Now we're splitting hairs. Ukranian, Kazakh aka Russian. Individuals from Russian speaking countries that were part of the former Soviet Union.
        I am Ukrainian and there are many Ukrainians that hate Russians (i don't). Just because they are all eastern block doesn't mean they support each other, just like Canadians don't care about Brits and vice versa.

Comment

I guess the random NSB hater knows more about boxing than Lomachenko. LOL

Thanks Vasyl for educating these scrubs!

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
            what happened to all that pro American bias from judges mofos were talking about after Ward/Kovalev? oh now the judges had it right huh. fuggin hypocrites.

GGG at 35 years old finally steps up the level of opposition and barely scratches out a win. top ten yes. #1 pfp? not at all. this "win" just lost him the $15 million offer by cinnamon because his stock decreased.

Canelo wanted to beat the boogeyman. now he must face the guy that owes Jacobs a rematch.
            I would defiantly like to see a rematch, but GGG does not owe Jacobs a thing. What for surviving 12 rounds and still losing. Stalling the fight for 3 months. Coming in as a light heavy on fight night trying to gain an advantage.

Comment

Most of the people who say Jacobs won didn't watch the fight or a replay

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
              after getting his ass handed to him that horribly,, lmao
              Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
              I had Jacobs winning but I can see a draw
              It's clear GGG won, and won quite comfortably. These guys think no way a power puncher out boxes the boxer.

GGG did far more damage, landed far more shots and far more rounds 9-2. Jacobs had moments, but I've 12 rounds they were less than Brooks.

GGG showed better defenses. Nullified all Jacobs power. Knocked him down and kept hurting him.

And he did this while having every physical handicap one can have and fighting in America with American judges.

When the fight was over, Jacobs wore glasses to post fight interview. He knew showing his face who be telling. All week we heard Jacobs had power and could hurt GGG, yet he did not do much marking him up.

Simple reason for that, he landed on gloves and glancing blows.

The judges didn't get it right, watching the replay shows they gave Jacobs too much credit.

Comment

Here's how Boxong Scene Slick lovers see Weight

1. Floyd v Canelo: great win, Canelo was 15-20 pounds heavier.

2. GGG v Brook: GGG too big, too strong.

3. GGG v anyone; his best wins are smaller guys.

4. GGG v Jacobs: so what Jacobs said the extra weight was used as an advantage. Weight means nothing.

Imagine if GGG fought the smaller prime Sergio, missed the second day weigh in, refused fight night weigh in, came in 15 pounds or more heavier and lost.

All we would hear is ggg got beat by a smaller lighter fighter even with massive weight advantage.

When GGG TKO's Canelo, if Ginger really ever fights him, all these guys will say is Canelo was too small" You can cue that up already, it's been one.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                  It's clear GGG won, and won quite comfortably. These guys think no way a power puncher out boxes the boxer.

GGG did far more damage, landed far more shots and far more rounds 9-2. Jacobs had moments, but I've 12 rounds they were less than Brooks.

GGG showed better defenses. Nullified all Jacobs power. Knocked him down and kept hurting him.

And he did this while having every physical handicap one can have and fighting in America with American judges.

When the fight was over, Jacobs wore glasses to post fight interview. He knew showing his face who be telling. All week we heard Jacobs had power and could hurt GGG, yet he did not do much marking him up.

Simple reason for that, he landed on gloves and glancing blows.

The judges didn't get it right, watching the replay shows they gave Jacobs too much credit.
                  Hopefully you're not as biased as I think...
                  But did you see the moment where GGG got really hurt in the fight?
                  It was a right to the body which made him really stop throwing a lot of punches and starting losing a lot of rounds because of it.

No he didn't wont quite comfortably, and it's the worse he's looked in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
                    Only a ****** calls Rigo the best fighter on the planet. ******

why ?

oh btw, I don't think you would know a good fighter if he punched you in the face

explain who you think is the best P4P, and why?

then explain how the fk Golovkin should be ranked higher than rigo?

then answer the same question and explain how Golovkin should be ranked higher than loma?

i suggest you study the latin phrase ceteris paribus before you reply

clueless g-tard

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
                      Bigdunny1 dresses like a woman and tries to suck his dad off when he's drunk

seriously, who's a55hole did you crawl out of, alt ?

Comment

Working...
                      X