Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence didn't know what a chocolate brownie was

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All jokes aside, I saw Jermell Charlo interview regarding the Brook v Spence fight, and have got to say he made it sounds like Spence would destroy Brook, he said he had never seen anyone train like Spence, he said he even started questioning his own work ethics. He said the sparring they had made him know that Spence would be the best fighter in the world... and he said "look at me am a big guy"..... but that kid can fight! This fight should answer a lot of questions.

Comment

I dunno...I got a feeling the moment is too big, Brook has something to prove, and it's very possible that Spence will get thoroughly dominated.

Comment

Lmfao Spence was so lost Lol how do u not think its something gay

Comment

Yeah well I don't know what that is either but I'm really not sure I want to.
          That's some questionable ***** right there

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            All jokes aside, I saw Jermell Charlo interview regarding the Brook v Spence fight, and have got to say he made it sounds like Spence would destroy Brook, he said he had never seen anyone train like Spence, he said he even started questioning his own work ethics. He said the sparring they had made him know that Spence would be the best fighter in the world... and he said "look at me am a big guy"..... but that kid can fight! This fight should answer a lot of questions.
            Daaaaaamn......

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              I'm still not sure it isn't some gay crap. No matter how you say it, it sounds like it. Let another man come up to you saying he's gonna give you a chocolate brownie...
              Loooooool you guys make it sound gay..... it's less gay if you say it like "I'm gonna land a chocolate brownie on you"

To be honest when you say you're gonna give another guy something it sounds gay more often than not.... "I'm gonna give you a suzie q" .... sounds a bit suspect, not as bad as chocolate brownie lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                this is a historic fight, at no time in the sport's illustrious history has there ever been a fight that involved this level of discussion of chocolate brownies and nipples
                Nice one mike

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                  Loooooool you guys make it sound gay..... it's less gay if you say it like "I'm gonna land a chocolate brownie on you"

To be honest when you say you're gonna give another guy something it sounds gay more often than not.... "I'm gonna give you a suzie q" .... sounds a bit suspect, not as bad as chocolate brownie lol.
                  I don't know man it seems pretty much the same thing to me.
                  You know it's suspect when you hear it and your first response is to say "wait, what!" Lol
                  And especially hearing it with Brooks questionable voice, lol

Edit: Rocky Marciano used to call his right hand his Susie q, and that doesn't sound half as bad as a chocolate brownie
                  Last edited by 2fast2strong; 03-23-2017, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    i'm not scared homie.

Look at Errol's fights in their totality, he looks sloppy and gets tagged and panics. Can he punch? Absolutely, but he's not the best boxer and his defense is sloppy as hell. he's kinda flat footed too.

Let's see what he's got.
                    I agree that Spence is unrefined. Which is why I say Brook takes him the distance and wins a SD just like he did Porter (Who is also unrefined).

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                      Like a Cleveland Steamer?

Comment

Working...
                      X