Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trey Lippe Morrison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think he'll eventually make it to contender status and get a shot at a major world title. he's tommy morrison's son, and he does have some things going for himself in terms of marketability. white, well spoken, reasonably athletic fighter in a division where eddie chambers was once called "fast."

they just need to move him slowly. as others have said, heavyweight boxing is much less of a sure thing than the weight classes. skills still pay the bills, but you need power to keep the lights on [or off.] if you have power you're alwasy in the fight, and morrison has power. at the lower weights you may be getting outclassed and have next to no shot of winning. at HW your opponent needs to **** up once, and you need to capitalize.

joshua would kill morrison right now. the kid needs years to have what it takes to even make it past the gatekeepers without any hiccups. in time i still think he loses, but at least he can make a fight of it if he's had several rounds with gatekeepers and aged contenders to practice.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      was lamon brewster a threat to prime wladimir's consciousness? he's no smaller than morrison. or joe louis.

you're still a queer who flew to canada to harpoon some whale with kids

bomb ass head doe.
      Does this really need explaining? Anyone can score an upset, especially against a vulnerable champion like Wilder, but we are unlikely to see a 6'2" punchers reign at heavyweight with any regularity going into the future and nothing about Trey's skills make him look like an exception to the rule.

I've never had a hookup in my life. Only long-term relationships, and only with skinnies.
      Last edited by ////; 03-22-2017, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X