Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Chocolatito's weight divisions be renamed something more specific? (No hate)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Chocolatito's weight divisions be renamed something more specific? (No hate)

Was thinking Chocolatito's so light that his divisions that he conquered should be renamed?

As follows:

105lbs- Infantweight
    WBC- WBI or World Boxing Infant

108lbs- Toddlerweight
    WBC- WBT or World Boxing Toddler

111lbs- 5thGradeWeight Weight
    WBC- 5thBC

115lbs- Just Hit Puberty Weight
    WBC- World Boxing Just hit Puberty Champion

I think the average boy who weighs 120lbs on the street would give him a run for his money.

'AND THE NEW JHPW CHAMPION'.......Oh wait, he got beat by that Uber Driver

Last edited by SugarRayCurtain; 03-21-2017, 08:34 PM.

Not his fault he's 5 foot 3. Although with the lower men's weight classes it does amuse me that the swimsuit babes holding the signs that say Round X might weigh more than the fighters.

I think it should go.....

Flyweight

Grain-of-sand-weight

Speck-of-dust-weight

Comment

Why make fun of highly skilled professional fighters. They have talent, speed and fighting skills most men can only dream of having. Some of the very small weight fighters have become legends to true boxing fans. Gonzales probably punches harder than the average 175 pound man on the street. If you ever sparred with Gonzales or any other 105 to 118 pound world champion you would discover that for all your size you couldn't lay a glove on his head. You couldn't hit him with a hand full of rice. He would make you or any other non pro boxer including myself look silly in the ring.

Comment

Working...
      X