No announcement yet.

GGG be KO'ing HW's in sparring doe!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG be KO'ing HW's in sparring doe!!!

The same people who bragged about such thing were the same ones crying about Jacobs' size.

Boohoo! Jacobs was too big boohoo!

Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 03-21-2017, 05:10 PM.

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    The same people who bragged about such thing were the same ones crying about Jacobs' size.

Boohoo! Jacobs was too big boohoo!

It's not even about that he was "big." He's the same as he would normally for the WBA bouts. They are saying that Jacobs should've "told" K2 so that Golovkin would be "bigger." The problem is that Golovkin looks the same as always since the Rubio bout.

Comment

golovkin is a natural welterweight, thats why floyd needs to fight him

Comment

If you made a thread every time someone said something stupid on here, you would be here until eternity

Comment

By heavyweights they must've meant boxers who weighed 200+lbs at the time because they just got off the couch and were out of shape.

Highly doubt GGG was out there KO'ing world class HW's. I sparred Cruiserweights and HW's in size, by no means does that mean I can actually box real HW's. Those guys I sparred were just out of shape and that was not their real fighting weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
            It's not even about that he was "big." He's the same as he would normally for the WBA bouts. They are saying that Jacobs should've "told" K2 so that Golovkin would be "bigger." The problem is that Golovkin looks the same as always since the Rubio bout.
            Bigger? How could he be bigger? He's a small MW remember? A small MW destroying HW's.
            Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            By heavyweights they must've meant boxers who weighed 200+lbs at the time because they just got off the couch and were out of shape.

Highly doubt GGG was out there KO'ing world class HW's. I sparred Cruiserweights and HW's in size, by no means does that mean I can actually box real HW's. Those guys I sparred were just out of shape and that was not their real fighting weight.
            Hey man, I dont get into technicalities. Just repeating what I've read. If he was beating up HW's then I don't see why Jacobs size would be a problem or even complain about it tbh.

Comment

really sad thread this is...

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                really sad thread this is...
                Yet here you are, the pioneer of sad threads.

Welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  Bigger? How could he be bigger? He's a small MW remember? A small MW destroying HW's.

Hey man, I dont get into technicalities. Just repeating what I've read. If he was beating up HW's then I don't see why Jacobs size would be a problem or even complain about it tbh.
                  I know, i'm kinda agreeing you. I'm saying it's stupid for "them" (GGG fans) to take those statements so seriously. I weighed as much as a Super Middleweight the other month, while I wasn't visibly fat, that doesn't mean that's my actual fighting size.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    I know, i'm kinda agreeing you. I'm saying it's stupid for "them" (GGG fans) to take those statements so seriously. I weighed as much as a Super Middleweight the other month, while I wasn't visibly fat, that doesn't mean that's my actual fighting size.
                    That's impressive, aren't you like 5'6?

I've sparred heavyweights back when I was around 156, in shape, actual heavyweights, have hurt plenty. My weight has always been around 160 since 17. Maybe heavyweights don't hold back more, I tend to hold back a good bit more against smaller guys.

It's most probable Golovkin was fighting low tier heavyweights.

Comment

Working...
                    X