Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You spelled Lomachenko wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
      You need to justify your second sentence. There is no 'official' P4P list, certainly not one most people gravitate towards as you're suggesting.

There's a huge difference in respecting divisional rankings, and P4P rankings. TBRB are only good for one of the above
      No one seems to have an issue with how trbr compiled their list. It is the site most of us feel are the most credible rankings.

Comment

I was pretty close last few days. I had:
        Ward
        Kovalev
        Gonzalez
        Golovkin
        TC
        Thurman
        Loma
        Pac
        Yamanaka
        Mikey

But yeah, no problems with TBRB list.

Only one I'm kind off on is LSC. The reason I had Frampton so high up is because he was moving up and had 2 wins over Top3 guys. Not sure LSC belongs after a rematch win over Frampton.

Comment

Order restored to the game. If Lil G wants to prove his worth, come up to 175 and get that work.

Comment

Pretty interesting time as far as the P4P lists are concerned. Bet you won't find many people with the same top ten rankings (in the same order). Nobody is clearly top dog at the moment and opinions on rankings 1-10 are gonna differ.

Comment

I love P4P ratings how they are an official fantasy ,,,,,,,,, something really wacko in this concept..

Comment

Andre Ward joins the American lineage at the top of the P4P list. Hell yeah. Bow down.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                  Who writes The Ring's pound for pound list? Do they tally up a consensus?
                  look who's salty now

Comment

Nice, Andre back on the top where he belongs

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
                      Order restored to the game. If Lil G wants to prove his worth, come up to 175 and get that work.
                      GGG better stick fighting WW if he still wants to continue looking like a beast.

Comment

Working...
                      X