Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito Trainer Furious: There is Money Behind That Decision!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    Sore loser all the team of this overrated midget.

They are crying incredibly like women.

You lost vs Cuadras and then ducked the rematch two times.

Now you are cyring like a bi.tch?

This, it was a very close decision but the media is creating this like a robbery.

The correct guy won the fight, the Thai did a great job, and landed great punches. He dropped this midget with a body punch.

The stats of Compubox are complete fake
    What an ignorant ***ist and small-people hater. IDIOT.

Women don't cry just for anything, and are not b.itches, you vulgar clown.

And to call a short small guy a midget... that's just ******. If you're such a brute to disrespect both women and short people, you don't deserve to watch boxing fights, and much less to comment on them.

The only thing I would agree on is that Compubox is totally unreliable. But the name-calling makes you lose any credibility or respect.
    Last edited by sterilizer; 03-22-2017, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sterilizer View Post
      What an ignorant ***ist and small-people hater. IDIOT.

Women don't cry just for anything, and are not b.itches, you vulgar clown.

And to call a short small guy a midget... that's just ******. If you're such a brute to disrespect both women and short people, you don't deserve to watch boxing fights, and much less to comment on them.

The only thing I would agree on is that Compubox is totally unreliable. But the name-calling makes you lose any credibility or respect.
      Jajajaja take it easy man, I'm joking with that, this is internet, obviously I respect all the people in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
        Exactly, I try to watch all the fights on BoxNation. They're much more professional and objective.
        I watched on UK stream and then rewatched the fight on both. I thought the UK commentary team were far less biased towards Gonzalez.

Irrespective of the stream I watched, I still thought Rungvisai won a clear decision.

Comment

Working...
        X