Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito's Manager Wants Immediate Rematch After 'Robbery'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No robbery here my man couldn't miss Roman with those left hands all night.

Comment

It was a highly entertaining fight that I did not expect to see... Just when the Srisaket looked ready to go down, he caught a second then third wind, huge heart !!!

I think that the early knock down and wicked cut(s) clearly influenced the outcome... With my girlfriend, I watched the fight with my best friend and his THAI wife and their daughter... As you could imagine there was a definite pro Srisaket bias going on in the Crib...

Despite that, I still thought Chocolito pulled out the victory... It was a very unpopular opinion in my household, as I was the only one who believed Roman won the fight... But IMO, Roman won the fight...

But as far as Karma catching up to Chocolito for holding out on Estrada & Caudras; Ouch, that's got to hurt !!!

Comment

All the idiots who had Gonzalez p4p #1 and Golovkin in the top 5 should be banned from ever covering boxing again. Beat a bunch of nobodies get a some questionable decisions, refuse to rematch the clear top opponents, and get a top p4p rating for it. Same crap happened with Broner. Beating a bunch of nobodies only proves you can beat a bunch of nobodies but so many love to glorify these modern day Butterbeans. It seems most don't take quality of opposition into their lists and opinions at all.

And yes, Karma is a B. Now, since Chocolates refused to rematch Cuadras and Estrada he will have to wait for those two to get a shot before he gets a rematch.

Comment

Poor verdict

Comment

Chocalitito deserves a rematch but at the same time...I hope Rungvisai doesn't grant him the rematch... UNLESS he gets paid ...65-35% or something.

González was being a diva for not granting rematches with Estrada and Cuadras...and who knows, maybe he wasn't gonna ever grant those guys a rematch. Hope Rungvisai tells him... go away... unless you give me a good purse split. Otherwise f#$# off.... whiny @ss calling this fight a robbery.

Comment

Robbery? Piece of sh.i.t

The thai won 114-112 in a competitive fight.

Immediate rematch?

Gonzalez ducked the rematch vs Estrada for 2 years and refused 2 times the rematch with Cuadras, and now are cryint about a immediate rematch?

People on here does not know this because they are ignorants

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              FK him!!!! Did he give Estrada a rematch??? Did he give Cuadras a rematch??? He had the nerve to call Cuadras a nobody and then fight a guy who was less known than Cuadras.
              Yep, that is the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                The Thai kid needs to ask for a huge purse. Like 2 million dollars.
                Isn't that what he did with Estrada ans Cuadras when they wanted a rematch?
                This midget and his team are totally Incongruous

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                KARMA IS A WHORE AND SHE IS BENDING ROMAN OVER AT THE MOMENT.... CHOCOLATITO DUCKED ESTRADA AND CUADRAS REMATCH AND NOW HE WANTS AN IMMEDIATE REMATCH? MIDGETTT PLEASE......

This...

This guy is crazy, he is way overrated, he has a great stamina and good attack but he has a very poor defense.

Never was the #1 of the world.

Comment

Robbery?

Learn about boxing, the thai won clearly 114-112 but all HBO was biased with Roman El Choco-Rajas Gonzalez.

Originally posted by lex_fugitive View Post
                  All the idiots who had Gonzalez p4p #1 and Golovkin in the top 5 should be banned from ever covering boxing again. Beat a bunch of nobodies get a some questionable decisions, refuse to rematch the clear top opponents, and get a top p4p rating for it. Same crap happened with Broner. Beating a bunch of nobodies only proves you can beat a bunch of nobodies but so many love to glorify these modern day Butterbeans. It seems most don't take quality of opposition into their lists and opinions at all.

And yes, Karma is a B. Now, since Chocolates refused to rematch Cuadras and Estrada he will have to wait for those two to get a shot before he gets a rematch.
                  Good post.

Comment

Originally posted by mexican_puppet View Post
                    this midget and his team are totally incongruous

this...

This guy is crazy, he is way overrated, he has a great stamina and good attack but he has a very poor defense.

Never was the #1 of the world.
                    asking for 2 million for rematch would be the best comeback lol.... Give chocolatito the same treatment he gave estrada and cuadras....

Comment

Working...
                    X