Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs Knows It's Not Next, But Wants Eventual Golovkin Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jacobs Knows It's Not Next, But Wants Eventual Golovkin Rematch

NEW YORK Daniel Jacobs realizes Gennady Golovkin's schedule will be full for the rest of 2017 if all goes according to promoter Tom Loeffler's plan. If Golovkin gets the fights he wants, he'll face WBO middleweight champion Billy Joe Saunders in a full middleweight title unification fight June 10 in Golovkin's native Kazakhstan and then Mexican superstar Canelo Alvarez in September. Jacobs just hopes that at some point Golovkin gives him a rematch.
    [Click Here To Read More]

IF MAYWEATHER CAN GIVE CASTILLO AND MAIDANA IMMEDIATE REMATCHES SO SHOULD GGG TO JACOBS....

Comment

Would like to see Jacobs take on Charlo first. They are evenly matched in terms of size, and I actually give Charlo an edge in boxing skill but the power edge to Jacobs. GGG needs to unify the division, get Saunders out of the way and then hopefully Canelo gets his p***y out of his ass and fights him before year's end.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
        IF MAYWEATHER CAN GIVE CASTILLO AND MAIDANA IMMEDIATE REMATCHES SO SHOULD GGG TO JACOBS....
        Well you see the problem I have with an immediate rematch is the fact Jacobs wasted a lot of GGG time in the first place, the GGG V. Jacobs fight should have took place in December but it didn't because of Jacobs.

I don't think we need a rematch for the sake of the decision being disputed, I think we need a rematch because it was a fun fight.

Comment

It's gotta happen. Both guys better be a lot less scared too when it does.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Would like to see Jacobs take on Charlo first. They are evenly matched in terms of size, and I actually give Charlo an edge in boxing skill but the power edge to Jacobs. GGG needs to unify the division, get Saunders out of the way and then hopefully Canelo gets his p***y out of his ass and fights him before year's end.
            I think Jacobs would be too big and strong for Charlo, listen it's fine to want a rematch with GGG, but there is another man some may have forgot about who also wants a rematch...

Yep that's it, Lemieux Vs. Jacobs and the winner can get GGG for their rematch.

Comment

You had your chance and you blew it. At ggg s age , there's no point in a rematch, doesn't strengthen his c.v

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                It's gotta happen. Both guys better be a lot less scared too when it does.
                Fighting on the front foot the entire fight doesn't show fear to me, Jacobs isn't scared either, but he fought in a manner that kind of goes against what he usually is all about.

I knew Jacobs could box, but this type of fighting really isn't what he is all about I think most people who have followed his career would probably agree.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  That's a great match-up and the best result would be a win for Charlo. A dominant UD win or a KO victory for Charlo would be perfect. Charlo beat him more convincingly than GGG and then we can start hyping up Charlo vs GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    you had your chance and you blew it. At ggg s age , there's no point in a rematch, doesn't strengthen his c.v
                    mayweather gave maidana a rematch at 37 yrs you lying scumbag glo****... Stop crying and making excuses....

Comment

Working...
                    X