No announcement yet.

Kellermans disgusting post fight interview of Rungvisai

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kellermans disgusting post fight interview of Rungvisai

Anyone got a link to it? He shit on the Thai guy, bringing up that he collected garbage for money and that he lost the fight. I found it disgusting.

Originally posted by LOLffler View Post
    Anyone got a link to it? He shit on the Thai guy, bringing up that he collected garbage for money and that he lost the fight. I found it disgusting.
    what are you talki9ng about? he said he used to college garbage and now he just beat one o the best fighters in the world how do you feel?

are you brain damaged?

Comment

.. i also picked up on his first take schtick, it got bad fast.

Comment

I got a conspiracy theory for you Chocolatito fans. What if HBO made Roma take the loss since his head was getting to big for the network? He didn't want the tough fights against notable names without having considerable purses involved and demanded it so because he was the PFP king and undefeated.

Now he's taken a loss, no longer sitting on top and HBO can throw Roman in with the wolves without much resistance since Hersheys knows he needs to work himself back up. Add the fact that Roman is aging and has lost his shine in his last 3 or 4 fights. He got hurt against an ancient Viloria before that KO, he went the distance with Arroyo, he had a close fight with Cuadras and got beat up and took an L with Rungvisai.

Comment

Max post fight interview of both Sor and Jacobs was disgraceful imo.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LOLffler View Post
              Dude, this was mentioned even before the fight started. I believe as he was walking in.

He was just letting the audience know how the guy went from nothing to something and that IT IS possible. Not saying I agree with the rest of the post fight interview but that particular part was not bad at all.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                Man said nothing wrong at all

Comment

i dont think max is wrong but kinda classless to bring that up. i know thruout the fight it was mention that the thai fighter used to collect cans but for max to say "you used to collect cans out of the garbage, and when times got rough, you have to look for your food in the garbage".. i thought he could have left that out.

Comment

I actually watched this fight on BoxNation. That old bald dude went nuts on Kellerman after that interview but because he said, you beat the best p4p fighter in the world than switched it to well the judges said you won. Or something to that effect.

I honestly thought that part was a low blow, not the garbage truck part.

Comment

Working...
                    X