No announcement yet.

Danny Jacobs unmanipulated actual size has been leaked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Jacobs unmanipulated actual size has been leaked

Someone just leaked Jacobs' real size for the GGG fight. HBO cameras manipulated Jacobs size to make him smaller than he really was. Here's Jacobs real size.

Estimates say he may have been at least 210lbs and as heavy as 230lbs. Many experts say the Jacobs of Saturday night could've KO'ed the past smaller Heavyweights like Rocky Marciano who weighed 185lbs in his prime.

Discuss.

Hahahaha... Poor lil' Trippy Gee

Comment

hehe

but seriously, its well documented that HBO actually manipulated live feed, many people ringside were tweeting that golovkin was nearly x2 the thickness of jacobs and had fixed scales, outweighing the miracle man by approx 20lbs.

all HBO/white man propaganda.

disgusting.

Comment

Lmaoooo reminds me of the Brook picture that Golovkin poster made at the press conference.

Green K

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots
          Why are the dark face people bigging up Jacobs now? You are the same people throwing his name in the mud before the fight. You are the idiots calling him a bum.

just LMAO @ these catty females
          Whoa, some strong feelings there. Go see a psychiatrist.

Comment

Kev pretends to be a Dominican gangster maniac tough guy from the streets of Washington Heights but is actually a rich pampered Jewish Spaniard from Riverdale. I have proof.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Kev pretends to be a Dominican gangster maniac tough guy from the streets of Washington Heights but is actually a rich pampered Jewish Spaniard from Riverdale. I have proof.
              Nope he's clearly a dark faced man according to Headshots

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                Nope he's clearly a dark faced man according to Headshots
                Spray tan..........

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Someone just leaked Jacobs' real size for the GGG fight. HBO cameras manipulated Jacobs size to make him smaller than he really was. Here's Jacobs real size.

Estimates say he may have been at least 210lbs and as heavy as 230lbs. Many experts say the Jacobs of Saturday night could've KO'ed the past smaller Heavyweights like Rocky Marciano who weighed 185lbs in his prime.

Discuss.
                  jacobs weighed in At 159.8 i believe on friday morning
                  So you mean to tell me he gained over 70 lbs over night....i got some land in the everglades if you're interested

Comment

It's a well known fact that GGG can drop heavyweights, and this saturday it was proven once again

Comment

Working...
                    X