Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mayweather should be licking his lips after saturday night...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG fans: No fair, Jacobs outweighed GGG by 20lbs.

Also GGG fans: We want GGG to fight Mayweather, who will be outweighed by 20lbs on fight night.

Also GGG fans: GGG can't fight Ward or Kovalev because they will outweigh him by 15-20lbs on fight night.

Also GGG fans: GGG KO's heavyweights in sparring.

Also GGG fans: GGG is a tiny MW, and people expect him to move up to 168.

Also GGG fans: Canelo is probably 190lbs on fight night. Bigger than GGG.

Also GGG fans: Jacobs was probably 190lbs on fight night.

Also GGG fans after the Jacobs fight: Canelo is not as big as Jacobs, too small, may only be around 170lbs on fight night. Same size as GGG, Jacobs was bigger.

Comment

If f!koydv wants to be considered the higherechelon of atg, he needs to consider GGG at 160.

Top 10, anywhere from 3-10. Even argument for no1 if not serious argument
      Last edited by hugh grant; 03-20-2017, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        GGG fans: No fair, Jacobs outweighed GGG by 20lbs.

Also GGG fans: We want GGG to fight Mayweather, who will be outweighed by 20lbs on fight night.

Also GGG fans: GGG can't fight Ward or Kovalev because they will outweigh him by 15-20lbs on fight night.

Also GGG fans: GGG KO's heavyweights in sparring.

Also GGG fans: GGG is a tiny MW, and people expect him to move up to 168.

Also GGG fans: Canelo is probably 190lbs on fight night. Bigger than GGG.

Also GGG fans: Jacobs was probably 190lbs on fight night.

Also GGG fans after the Jacobs fight: Canelo is not as big as Jacobs, too small, may only be around 170lbs on fight night. Same size as GGG, Jacobs was bigger.
        Loool truest post.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
          Guys like you, NATAS, Eastcoast and others are true GGG fans.

Then you have the other group like the Freedom's, bigdramashows, mlac's and others that aren't really fans but just use him to push racial agendas.

It's pretty obvious who watches GGG to enjoy a display of world class boxing skill versus those who just want to see one of their own on top.
          True boxing* fan. But I agree with your statement. I am a fan of a bunch of fighters, but I will ALWAYS be a fan of the sport first.

People like me and you (and plenty of others) can see right through the other peoples' bullsh.t on this forum. Lots of "agendas"

Comment

- "boohoo.. jacobs is bigger than ggg"

- "the smaller floyd should fight the bigger ggg"

I mean.. lol

Comment

I always said that if Golovkin knocked out Canelo (especially after Floyd started saying repeatedly that Canelo beats GGG easily), that he would be Floyd's 50th. Saturday night just proved what I figured all along, which is that Floyd outboxes Golovkin probably with ease.

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
                I always said that if Golovkin knocked out Canelo (especially after Floyd started saying repeatedly that Canelo beats GGG easily), that he would be Floyd's 50th. Saturday night just proved what I figured all along, which is that Floyd outboxes Golovkin probably with ease.
                But at what weight? Floyd doesn't believe he would though otherwise he'd fight him in a heartbeat.
                But its possible Floyd could do that a d shock the world. That's how you become great. Do things you aren't supposed to.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  If f!koydv wants to be considered the higherechelon of atg, he needs to consider GGG at 160.

Top 10, anywhere from 3-10. Even argument for no1 if not serious argument

Golovkin stock has fell. He does next to nothing for Mayweather.

Comment

Yea he should fight golovkin at 152- since golovkin said so ll for a middle weight. ��

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                      - "boohoo.. jacobs is bigger than ggg"

- "the smaller floyd should fight the bigger ggg"

I mean.. lol
                      this right here, drama show loves making a fool of himself

Comment

Working...
                      X