Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo Will Kill GGG, THIS IS WHY GGG REFUSES TO SIGN THE CONTRACTS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
    Once that jab lands he'll know what's up.

GGG gets Canelo into this position and it's curtains. Canelo has a propensity for laying on the ropes, he gets crushed by GGG trying that sheit.
    Agreed, canelo wont be able to sit back on the ropes against GGG like he does against other guys. His slow feet will be the downfall in the vicious beating.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
      99% of the time when GGG gets punched in his face he has to reset to get going again. Canelo will destroy GGG with ease.

It was funny when claiming canelo is ducking and all this but that time is up and its time for him to sign the contracts and to stop ducking!

GGG reminds me of Ward,. When ward only claim to fame is beating froch and hanging his hat on the W for the next half a decade, GGG is doing the same thing but with the notion that canelo ducked him well that time is UP! SIGN THE CONTRACTS!
      5'7 Canelito ain't killing ****.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
        Lol, get real. If the biggest MWs like Lemieux and Jacobs cannot shake Golovkin, canelas punches will bounce off Gennady. Canelo will go thru hell with Chavez lol, dont even speak about Gennady who would KILL canela. Thats why Canela has avoided and ducked the fight for 2 years now. Canela is tailor made for GGG, flat footed/stationary, a great target all night lol.
        Alvarez tailor made for GGG? Lmao no. A pot shotting boxer with low output would fit that description, Alvarez is everything but.

It's rather hilarious that the two "biggest" middleweights were unable to shake GGG yet a welterweight in Brook was able to shake Golovkin up with a specific and significant punch. You guessed it, one of Saul's best punches, the uppercut.

GGG is slow, freezes when on the receiving end of combinations, gets hit with far too many uppers, sure he could cut the ring off but Saul doesn't utilize footwork or speed to evade damage. He much rather stand in the pocket or mid range, use his upper body to slip, roll and evade punches while stringing together some sick combination counters.

GGG can beat Alvarez with his jab and setting up straight punches behind it. Throwing those wide and slow hooks will get him countered all night.

I can't wait. I hope this fight gets made.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
          Canelo is going to box Golovkin's ears off, there might even be a stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
            Alvarez tailor made for GGG? Lmao no. A pot shotting boxer with low output would fit that description, Alvarez is everything but.

It's rather hilarious that the two "biggest" middleweights were unable to shake GGG yet a welterweight in Brook was able to shake Golovkin up with a specific and significant punch. You guessed it, one of Saul's best punches, the uppercut.

GGG is slow, freezes when on the receiving end of combinations, gets hit with far too many uppers, sure he could cut the ring off but Saul doesn't utilize footwork or speed to evade damage. He much rather stand in the pocket or mid range, use his upper body to slip, roll and evade punches while stringing together some sick combination counters.

GGG can beat Alvarez with his jab and setting up straight punches behind it. Throwing those wide and slow hooks will get him countered all night.

You know damn well Canelo ain't getting in the ring with GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post

And that will be his downfall.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                You know damn well Canelo ain't getting in the ring with GGG.
                After GGG's last two showings, I have a good hunch.

I'm going to make some easy money off of this one

Comment

Simple question

Why hasnt GBP ever allowed Canelo to fight a puncher whose technique was any better than a bar brawler?

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                    And that will be his downfall.
                    How so? What part don't you get that he does not utilize footwork anyway.his upper body movement will be more than enough to dodge Golovkin's slow ass punches.

I'd agree with you if Alvarez pot shot and circled his opponents or used his footspeed to set up dynamic angles but he doesn't haha. He uses them to plant down and generate more power. GGG knows how to cut the ring, but can he set up enough traps to get Canelo into falling for them? Can he feint well enough to catch Canelo off guard? He can sure thrust out a beautiful jab, but can his follow up be hasty enough to reach an evasive target that has some incredibly good upper body movement? Too many questions on GGG's end.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X