No announcement yet.

Golovkin still beats Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin still beats Ward

Ward b popping off his mouth now that he sees GGG look a lil' vulnerable.

Jacobs is a much bigger puncher than Ward, 2 inch reach advantage, had Conte in his corner giving him SNACs...

Ward would do the Booty Dew against GGG, GGG would be a lot less cautious, the only guys who pose a threat to GGG are big punchers who can box, when you don't have the power he'll eventually walk through your b1tch ass.

In a neutral setting with a neutral ref like the one lastnight that will stop clinching and rightfully penalize the illegal tactics of Ward (Headbutts. Holding and hitting. Excessive clinching). GGG wins this fight 10/10 times.

Ward relies on illegal tactics to win fights. he isn't even boxing. he's lunging at his opponents with his head.... tie them up with double underhooks then hitting them while holding.

Comment

If Ward was so sure he'd win, why doesn't he call out GGG now for the fight in Astana Kazakstan stadium? he doesn't have a fight lined up. Free money.

Take it. GGG doesn't have a confirmed opponent. he has a confirmed venue.

Let's do this

Comment

It'd be about as competitive as Smith-Ward

Comment

I can beat both.

That's convenient for me to say because I know it will never happen.

Comment

FWIW, Ward has taken shots from big punchers before (Froch, Kovalev) and GGG is much smaller in frame. I don't see GGG walking him down. Particularly when Ward will hold and clinch for most of the night and make it a dull fight. At 168 Ward will still enter the ring 185 or better.

Comment

Back in my day trolling meant something

Comment

lol there's a reason Jacobs went to Ward's gym for help on preparing for this fight

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                  In a neutral setting with a neutral ref like the one lastnight that will stop clinching and rightfully penalize the illegal tactics of Ward (Headbutts. Holding and hitting. Excessive clinching). GGG wins this fight 10/10 times.

Ward relies on illegal tactics to win fights. he isn't even boxing. he's lunging at his opponents with his head.... tie them up with double underhooks then hitting them while holding.

hmm thats funny you must not have watched GGG's last fight, where the ref was warning him about rushing in with his head

Comment

This guy been desperate for attention all day today

Comment

Working...
                    X