Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I Want Canelo, I'll Be Like an Animal For That Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I Want Canelo, I'll Be Like an Animal For That Fight!

Gennady Golovkin has outlasted Danny Jacobs in an exhausting 12-round defence of his IBF, IBO, WBA, WBC middleweight boxing titles. Both fighters are knockout artists, yet this one in New York on Saturday went the distance - the first time Golovkin has not had a KO in 24 fights, and his first time going 12 rounds. The Kazakh won 115-112 on two judges cards and 114-113 on the other.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No matter how the judges saw it, it's Jacobs who won this fight. I have it 115-112 for jacobs. I'm a GGG fan. But no way he won that fight

Comment

Oscar is not gonna let it happen. Dude its not gonna happen. I just witnessed ring side 15 feet from me how GGG mauled that man. Canelo has NOTHING for GGG, literally NOTHING. His physical attributes arent ideal to use to fight GGG and win

Comment

rematch Jacobs first.

Comment

You looked like shyt your last 2 fights let a small welterweight turn your face into hamburger meat and the got out boxed by Jacobs in a fight many feel you lost. Ask Tom to stop hiding the contract from you and agree to the 15m offer and canelo will box your ears off. You really should be talking rematch with jacobs.

No defense one dimensional hype job got exposed
          Last edited by bigdunny1; 03-19-2017, 02:36 AM.

Comment

after that gift GGG wants to cash out.

sign the contract then.

Cinnamon gonna light him up at close range. Canelo better reflexes, faste, slicker and a wicked body puncher. only edge for GGG is the jab.

GGG gonna get punished by Cinnamon. too slow, no head movement and telegraphed.

Comment

Interesting how Jacobs thought he won the fight by at least 2 rounds. Golovkin offered out the rematch, but Jacobs said nothing about it.

Comment

All the HBO hype has gone to his head. He is not humble, he rarely gives his opponents true credit. He claimed he took punches from Monroe and Brook to "make it a better fight", now he claims he will be an "animal" for Canelo after Jacobs beat him.

Why wasn't he an animal tonight?

This fighter is starting to fade, he looked like the lesser man physically, and emotionally.

You could see it in his eyes, Jacobs snatched that superman cloak off his back, and he knows it, which is why he is ducking the idea of a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by goldglove View Post
                  Interesting how Jacobs thought he won the fight by at least 2 rounds. Golovkin offered out the rematch, but Jacobs said nothing about it.
                  Jacobs said nothing about the rematch and nobody is mentioning anything about a rematch because youre proly the only idiot here who thinks a rematch is next.. jacobs won tonight and he also knows he ain't getting a rematch because this is a business and the business is canelo vs golovkin for September.

Comment

Originally posted by Ernie Mavers View Post
                    All the HBO hype has gone to his head. He is not humble, he rarely gives his opponents true credit. He claimed he took punches from Monroe and Brook to "make it a better fight", now he claims he will be an "animal" for Canelo after Jacobs beat him.

Why wasn't he an animal tonight?

This fighter is starting to fade, he looked like the lesser man physically, and emotionally.

You could see it in his eyes, Jacobs snatched that superman cloak off his back, and he knows it, which is why he is ducking the idea of a rematch.
                    exactly. If you believe he just had the flu against brook and really secretly has great defense but just let brook, Monroe and other bums tee off on him to put on a "big drama" show your an idiot. He gets hit a lot because his defense sucks and he is one dimensional. If it's so easy to turn on the animal where was it for jacobs? If you could avoid these punches if you wanted to you would. He got exposed tonight but it ain't news to me I been saying he has major holes.

Comment

Working...
                    X