• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSB:

The only place where the winner looses.

Comment

• Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
      He CANNOT be a great white hope, if he's not, um, white for crying out loud! He is Asian! He is as "white" as Manny Pacquiao is "white", which is none at all! When I see him, I see a brown skinned Asian (much like my wife and I are). Natives of Kazakhstan are Asian, much like Filipinos, Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, ****ladeshis, Indians, Pakistanis, etc.. Really nothing ambiguous about this.

On another note, OF COURSE I was rooting for DJ, because he's American. I root for Americans, regardless of skin color. I root for my flag. I do think DJ Won, & was robbed. I was just clarifying the incorrect statement of GGG being some kind of "white " Fighter. He is a man of color. He's an Asian man. Simple as that.
      Manny Pacquiao was a great white hope too. Aka the one that prejudiced fans and biased media place their hope in to defeat the hated black fighter. And calling GGG a brown skinned person is ridiculous! Kazaks are Turkic Eastern Europeans. They are not even related to people from India, Pakistan, ****ledesh or any of the South asian people's you mentioned. He is half korean. I get that part of your argument. But likening Kazaks to people from south asia is false.
      Last edited by peplz; 03-22-2017, 11:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by peplz View Post
        Manny Pacquiao was a great white hope too. Aka the one that prejudiced fans and biased media place their hope in to defeat the hated black fighter. And calling GGG a brown skinned person is ridiculous! Kazaks are Turkic Eastern Europeans. They are not even related to people from India, Pakistan, ****ledesh or any of the South asian people's you mentioned. He is half korean. I get that part of your argument. But likening Kazaks to people from south asia is false.
        First of all, I couldn't care less about skin color. The only race (in my mind) is human, so let's get that out of the way. I dont see Manny as a white hope. He's an Asian man. My wife is Filipino-American. I dont see her as white in any way shape or form. Whether he is Korean, or Kazak, both of those are Asian countries. Thus, he is Asian. When I see him, I see a brown-skinned person, just like I am (my parents are from India). Also, the same complexion, of many Middle Easterners, and Arabs. I didn't even realize he was half-white til I read these forums, because to my untrained eye, he looked like he had 100% Mongloid blood. I don't see any white in him, but that's just me. In fact, if he became an American citizen, and had to fill out his census forum, he would Check off the box for "Asian", because people from Kazakhstan (much like people from India or Philippines) are considered members of the "Asian" race, not "Caucasian".
        That Said, I'm an American. OF COURSE I was rooting for DJ! I think DJ Won, And was robbed! I was also rooting for Andre Ward, but I do think Kovalev Won. U see, I couldn't give 2 *****s what color skin someone has. I root for my American flag, not for skin color. If someone is an American citizen, they have my full support, I dont care if they have green, blue, or plaid colored skin LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          well, it turned your rep red

surprise, surprise..... Golovkin gets a gift, and the alt accounts start crawling out of the woodwork
          You care about your rep here? Youre a complete loser dude. You care how people view you on a message board filld with ******s? Lmao ****ing zero

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
            You care about your rep here? Youre a complete loser dude. You care how people view you on a message board filld with ******s? Lmao ****ing zero

so, my opinion wasn't entirely worthless then ?

Comment

• Originally posted by ThomasJK View Post
              "My opinion is highly valued and matters" By the **** who??? Yourself???? Are you going to make a difference in the out come of last nights fight? That would be a resounding NO!! Get out of here you little troll.
              Golovkin has unofficially lost the fight. Jacobs is the uncrowned king of the middleweights. You don't like it?
              Eat shit and die rat bastard!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
                Golovkin has unofficially lost the fight. Jacobs is the uncrowned king of the middleweights. You don't like it?
                Eat shit and die rat bastard!!
                Link please.

Comment

• Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
                  First of all, I couldn't care less about skin color. The only race (in my mind) is human, so let's get that out of the way. I dont see Manny as a white hope. He's an Asian man. My wife is Filipino-American. I dont see her as white in any way shape or form. Whether he is Korean, or Kazak, both of those are Asian countries. Thus, he is Asian. When I see him, I see a brown-skinned person, just like I am (my parents are from India). Also, the same complexion, of many Middle Easterners, and Arabs. I didn't even realize he was half-white til I read these forums, because to my untrained eye, he looked like he had 100% Mongloid blood. I don't see any white in him, but that's just me. In fact, if he became an American citizen, and had to fill out his census forum, he would Check off the box for "Asian", because people from Kazakhstan (much like people from India or Philippines) are considered members of the "Asian" race, not "Caucasian".
                  That Said, I'm an American. OF COURSE I was rooting for DJ! I think DJ Won, And was robbed! I was also rooting for Andre Ward, but I do think Kovalev Won. U see, I couldn't give 2 *****s what color skin someone has. I root for my American flag, not for skin color. If someone is an American citizen, they have my full support, I dont care if they have green, blue, or plaid colored skin LOL.
                  You don't hear me. Let me be more clear. Its not that GGG is a white person that matters to Great White Hopers. Its just the fact that he is not black. And the same goes for Manny Pacquiao. If you read the comment that my original comment was in response to this should be obvious. And I don't agree with your American allegiance. Americans are infatuated with skin color and race. Mainly because America was built on racism. So I can't see why any person who is not an anglo american would be so patriotic.

Comment

• For the people who still havent seen it or the ones that lack intellect and that get manipulated so easily

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                      For the people who still havent seen it or the ones that lack intellect and that get manipulated so easily
                      you know a guy lost whenever his fans post doctored videos rather than just discuss the fight.

did it with floyd/manny and now jacobs/ggg. Notice Ward fans didn't have to make videos like this when he won.

Comment

Working...
                      X