Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Drops, Decisions Jacobs in Toughest Career Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There were a couple swing rounds in there, so I had no clue who would get the decision. Jacobs looked solid, but he didn't put an undeniable stamp on some crucial rounds that were pretty even.

Comment

• Jacobs lost but he has earn alot of respect...I wanna see rematch

Comment

• GREAT post.
        Originally posted by turnedup View Post
        Name one 160lb fighter that has an easy night with Jacobs the same Jacobs that pulverized Quillin in like a minute and a half. In your bashing of Golovkin all you are doing is discrediting Jacobs like Jacobs ain't shh or something. Think before you post that is stupid as fk, exposed? By fighting a taller man, with more weight, more power and better reach...C'mon man.

So wait you scored it 6-6 but Jacobs won? Do you not understand how math works? Even if you gave Jacobs 6 rounds you'd still have to find an 10-8 round in his favor for him to win. It was a close fight that went down to the last round.

Comment

• Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
          I was at the fight and not even the rabid Jacobs fans (and there were quite a few of them) in the audience didn't think he won. Everyone I overheard had GGG winning. I honestly have no idea what people saw. Are people grading on a curve again? Danny wins rounds for not getting hurt?

Sure Golovkin was flat but Jacobs was shoe-shining his way through that fight.

Seriously, WTF is going on here?
          Dead-ass..... I literally couldn't believe the comments when I entered this thread. Lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Czarczar View Post
            Canelo better go back to 155, no way he beats Jacobs,GGG, or Lemieux
            Right now I think he beats GGG and Lemieux but not Jacobs.

Comment

• The only fight to make is GGG vs Canelo before GGG gets too old.
              What could of been years ago if Sturm didnt avoid GGG like the plague and GGG went to USA sooner?

He cant fight like that for much longer at 35.
              Nothing wrong with a Jacobs rematch but if there is a contractual agreement to weigh in then he should be made to do it by the rules.
              Its only fair to the sport or dont sign on to defend that belt.

Gonzales looks like 115 is too big for him at this stage of his career.He's a great fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                You think GGG beats Badou Jack??

I sure don't.
                Bro these dudes get too caught up in the starpower.

Comment

• Ward is a cowardly b1tch if he refuses to rematch Kovalev

Kovalev was robbed !!

no wait, **** sorry..... wrong thread

Golovkin is a cowardly b1tch if he refuses to rematch Jacobs

Jacobs was robbed !!!

priceless

Comment

• Originally posted by King_ View Post
                    Bro. Quote you crying? You're ****ing sitting here quoting me saying I'm "trying too hard" because my perception of the outcome of the fight is different then yours.....

Golovkin won. Get over it buddy. Not everyone views fights the same way you do.
                    Bold it, put it in italic or underline it. You're stool trying too hard to convince yourself not me

Comment

• Your the biggest idiot of the decade. Golovkin landed 60 more punches at a 6 percent higher rate plus a knockdown. Some of you so called boxing fans say some of the most uneducated sh@t I've ever heard. It's comical how many idiots there are on this site.

Comment

Working...
                      X