Collapse
No announcement yet.

I told ya'll ggg is weak!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG fought a cruiserweight tonight, still dropped him and won 7 rounds. Sadly the ko streak is broken. Jacobs is good, i think GGG respected him too much because of what Danny went through.

Anyway - no more friday morning weigh ins that makes such a huge weight difference possible. Jacobs was 2 weightclasses above GGG tonight. Disgusting if you ask me.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
      It may just be the cut and dry way Golovkin is but it's like cruise control is his only drive. When he gets hit he just is like okay that was a good shot and doesn't become a killer in the competitive sense to keep that anxiety up in a brawl. He consistently goes by the book and becomes more conservative trying to expend less and less energy. That doesn't cut it if you have a killer in there like Canelo who will take advantage of his less is more style. He doesn't have an offense like Pacquiao or Canelo where they will turn it up to 10 in a high volume offense. He is more reserved like Floyd pot shoting but is an in your face fighter
      It was just Sanchez's dopey gameplan. I'll say he trained Golovkin well because he was definetely disciplined but that was a horrible gameplan and they went in way overestomating Jacobs power, like he wasnt allowed to get hit once or his head would explode. Put him with Roach and you wont see him fight like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
        GGG fought a cruiserweight tonight, still dropped him and won 7 rounds. Sadly the ko streak is broken. Jacobs is good, i think GGG respected him too much because of what Danny went through.

Anyway - no more friday morning weigh ins that makes such a huge weight difference possible. Jacobs was 2 weightclasses above GGG tonight. Disgusting if you ask me.
        What was Jacobs weight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brz_Pugilist View Post
          Go rewatch the fight and come back to me. Jacobs did not win this fight. He fought a good fight but didn't do enough
          Have you rewatched the fight then?

Anyway you can have your opinion on GGG winning that's cool, but what fight were you watching where Jacobs "almost passed out"?

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleLucy View Post
            who has really tested his chin?

Cotto's older brother almost dropped him.. Who has he fought with real power? amir khan? lol
            please dont say kirkland...
            Really a teenage canelo who was stunned for a few seconds then knocked out cotto brother. Let me ask you who hits harder Miguel or his bum brother? Don't answer we all know the answer and grown man canelo was never hurt by the bigger stronger hall of fame brother miguel. So either you re tarded and think his bum brother is better and stronger then miguel or canelo was clearly just a green teenage kid. He was fighting grown men when most kids his age were fighting other kids in amateurs with head gear on. Canelo learned on the fly against grown men. Has gone on to fight bigger, stronger, world class fighters in higher weights never been down and only fight you can find where he was hurt was when he was teenage kid. That speaks to how legit his chin in that you have to go back that far to grasp at straws.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
              Jacobs is good, i think GGG respected him too much because of what Danny went through.
              I think GGG respected him b/c it fkn sucks to be punched by danny jacobs

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleLucy View Post
                how angry are you right now? check BOXREC
                GGG
                WON

so now talking about a boxers previous fights its irrelevant? hahahaha okay, idiot.
                Angry? I'm laughing 'cause Triple Flop took an L tonight. You're here crying and moaning like a bytch. ****** lil' kid, go to bed.

When did the [Jose] Cotto and Canelo fight happen? So you're saying that fighters don't change after a few years? BTW, who won that night? HAHA.

So in your eyes Bradley beat Pacquiao 'cause BOXREC says so? HAHAHHA; you're a phuckin' clown.

Comment

• Gaylovekin is certainly not an A level fighter....which I've said for a while
                  Last edited by Metho_4u; 03-19-2017, 01:01 AM.

Comment

• andre direll's postfight analysis. he says ggg clearly won.

https://youtu.be/9ARPzIVTEkI

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      Really a teenage canelo who was stunned for a few seconds then knocked out cotto brother. Let me ask you who hits harder Miguel or his bum brother? Don't answer we all know the answer and grown man canelo was never hurt by the bigger stronger hall of fame brother miguel. So either you re tarded and think his bum brother is better and stronger or canelo was clearly just a green teenage kid. He was fighting grown men when most kids his age were fighting other kids in amateurs with head gear on. Canelo learned on the fly against grown men. Has gone on to fight bigger, stronger, world class fighters in higher weights never been down and only fight you can find where he was hurt was when he was teenage kid. That speaks to how legit his chin in that you have to go back that far to grasp at straws.
                      Bro, its evident that the dude is a phuckin' idiot. Bringing up Jose Cotto? hahahhaa. The bytch is just mad 'cause Triple Flop lost tonight.

Man, can't wait til' Canelo tears Triple Flop into pieces. No wonder Triple Flop turned down that 15 mil. Now we know why. CANELO MURDERS HIM.

Comment

Working...
                      X